JJs Girlfriend- Hears you sing

Something just fluffy for once.
You are John Bs little sister (By 2 minutes. He swears the best two minutes of his life) Mya, 17 and JJs girlfriend of 3 months.

"I got it real bad Want everything she has That smile and that midnight laugh She's givin' you now. I want to taste her lips Yeah, 'cause they taste like you I want to drown myself In a bottle of her perfume"

Mya sings while rinsing out her hair. The noise from the shower covering up the sound of her brother and beloved boyfriend coming back from their early morning fishing trip.
"I want her long blonde hair. I want her magic touch. Yeah cause maybe then. You'd want me just as much." She sings making JJ stop dead in his tracks. "Is that Mya?" He questions. "Yeah. I swear she's gonna win the fucking voice or some shit." John B chuckles grabbing a beer from the fridge. "How have I never heard her sing?" JJ questions stunned at her hidden talent. "Stage fright? You know how she is." John B shrugs. "Sh." JJ shushes sitting down and listening to her sing making John B roll his eyes but also smile at seeing how much his best friend loved his little sister.
"I wanna taste her lips. Yeah cause they taste like you. I wanna drown myself in a bottle of her perfume. I want her long blonde hair. I want her magic touch. Yeah cause maybe them you'd want me just as much." She sings turning the water off and wrapping herself in a towel. She absentmindedly hums the remaining verse opening the door. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights her eyes wide staring at JJ. "I didn't think you were home already." She says quickly. "Yeah. I didn't know you could sing." He says smiling. "I can't." She says frowning. "Uh yeah you can." JJ nods. "I don't." She snaps. "Thanks for letting me know you were home." She hissed glaring at John B. "Welcome." He sighs rolling his eyes as she stomps to her room slamming the door behind him "Drama queen." He mutters under his breath. JJ opens her bedroom door following her. "I'm getting dressed." She scolds. "It's nothing I haven't seen before." He teases leaning against the doorway as she slips on a bathing suit for the day and some shorts with an oversized t. "I've never heard that song before." JJ says needing more information about his girls mystery talent. "Yeah because I wrote it." She whispers walking back to the kitchen. "Wait I'm sorry. You wrote that?" JJ questions stunned. "What'd you write?" John B questions tossing his sister her hair brush off the counter. "Thanks. Nothing." She says brushing her waves before they turned to dreads. "That song she was singing. She wrote it." JJ says a proud smile on his face. "Seriously?" John B questions. "Yeah. It's no big deal." She says cheeks turning red. "Uh yeah it is. You wrote a song. It's a huge deal." JJ says kissing her cheek. "It's cute your shy." He whispers making John B fake gag. "Get over it. You're never gonna hear it again." She laughs patting his shoulder. "Wow so not fair. So my girls a super star and I don't even get to hear her sing?" He says mock hurt on his face. "She doesn't sing in front of people." John B laughs. "You don't wanna hear the song." She mumbles. "What why not? Of course I do." JJ says confused. "It's about you." She mutters sitting on the couch and pulling out her phone. "About me?" JJ says raising an eye brow. "Yup, and not exactly in a good way." She mumbles kind of embarrassed. "Ok well you know I'm not leaving you alone until you tell me everything." JJ frowns. "I am going to go anywhere but here. Good luck." John B chuckles walking away.

"What do you mean it's about me?" JJ questions. "Look I wrote it last year. Before we were together." She sighs rolling her eyes. "And? What is it about?" JJ prys. "About you going for every girl out there but me." She sighs suddenly very interested in a hang nail. "What's it called?" He questions sitting beside her. "Girl crush." She whispers. "Sing it for me." JJ pleads wrapping his arm around her. 

I've got a girl crush
Hate to admit it but
I got a hard rush
It's slowin' downI got it real bad
Want everything she has
That smile and that midnight laugh
She's givin' you nowI want to taste her lips
Yeah, 'cause they taste like you
I want to drown myself
In a bottle of her perfumeI want her long blond hair
I want her magic touch
Yeah, 'cause maybe then
You'd want me just as muchI've got a girl crushI've got a girl crush
I don't get no sleep
I don't get no peace
Thinkin' about herUnder your bed sheets
The way that she's whisperin'
The way that she's pullin' you in
Lord knows I've tried
I can't get her off my mindI want to taste her lips
Yeah, 'cause they taste like you
I want to drown myself
In a bottle of her perfumeI want her long blond hair
I want her magic touch
Yeah, 'cause maybe then
You'd want me just as muchI've got a girl crushI've got a girl crush
Hate to admit it but
I got a heart rush
It ain't slowin' down

She sings face red from embarrassment. "I love you." JJ sighs pressing a kiss to her temple. "Your an amazing fucking singer." He whispers. "And I'm sorry I made you feel that way Cupcake."

Girl Crush by Little Big Town.