Routledge Sister- Migraine Meds 2

As a reader reminded me, I said I would write this is my first chapter and 131 chapters later here we are.

Reader- Elena, 16

Everything hurt. The sun was too bright, my friends were too loud, and my head was throbbing. I had woken up with a headache, but it had quickly evolved to a migraine the second I walked out of my room. My boyfriend JJ would never let me hang back alone if he knew I wasn't feeling well so I sucked it up, got dressed and got on the boat. A decision I am immediately regretting.
Chronic migraines was something I was diagnosed with when I was 12, and yes it is terrible but it doesn't just effect me. My brother John B is constantly having to take care of me and my boyfriend constantly having to miss out on parties, surf trips and boat rides because of it. So I started pretending I was fine.
I small whimper escapes my lips as John B laughs way too loud from the hull. "You alright cupcake?" JJ immeditely questions voice in a whisper. "I think. I think I'm going to be sick." I stutter out willing myself not to vomit all over my self and the boat I never should have gotten om. "Alright. It's ok. Deep breaths. John B!" JJ calls out. I whimper as an ice pick digs through my skull at his loud voice and a harsh gag makes me lean forward. "Oh Honey..." Kierra says gathering up all my hair as my stomach contents splatters all over my lap. "Oh my god ok. Pope take over." John B says leaving the wheel unattended and jogging over. "What's going on?" He says placing a hand on my back. "It hurts." I sob. "Migraine?" He whispers. I nod and gag again forcing more of my breakfast up. This time JJ was prepared and suck a beach bucket under my chin to catch it. Not like it would do much good. I was already coated in vomit. My heart was pounding and I was struggling to breathe. My head hurt so bad all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and die. My vision was blurry and my entire body shaking. "Hey you need to calm down. Elena... Elena... Breathe." John B said placing a hand on my shoulder. It only made me sob harder.
I didn't know how long I had been crying but it felt like forever. I couldn't even describe the pain. It was all at once. Searing, burning, throbbing. "I don't feel well." I whisper as everything starts to fade. "I know cupcake. What can I do?" JJ questions. "Don't feel well." I whisper again as everything goes black.
JJs POV
"Elena!" I shout as her eyes flutter closed and head slumps against me. "She's ok. She just passed out." John B says relief flooding his voice. "What the hell was that?" Kiara questions. "We ran out of her pills last week." John B sighs feeling guilty. "She said she was fine. Clearly she isn't. Can you take us back?" John B questions looking to Pope only to realize they were already on their way back. "Thanks man." He sighs looking over to me. "What should I do?" I questions. "Nothing. There is nothing we can do." John B sighs grabbing a beer. I frown feeling completely useless. "I'm gonna get her out of these clothes. I sighs helping her out of her sweatpants and t-shirt leaving her in her bathing suit. I pull her closer to me trying not to wake her as she snuggles closer to me. 

Elena's POV

I wake up feeling a lot better than I did on the boat. My head was still hurting but it was more of a dull ache. I slowly sit up looking around my pitch-black room. The only light was from the hall light shinning under my door. My windows were covered by towels and lights all off. My brother always did that for me. "JB?" I call out voice surprisingly hoarse. The last thing I remember was the boat ride, and throwing up. After that nothing. "Hey. You're up. How are you feeling?" John B whispers walking in and sitting beside me. "Better. What happened?" I whisper scanning over his concerned features. "You passed out on the boat ride." He sighs. "Oh. I'm sorry." I mumble. "It's not your fault. Don't apologize." John B quickly comforts. "JJ has been waiting for you to wake up. You want me to grab him?" He offers. I nod a little and John B leaves returning with my boyfriend who quickly pulls me into a hug. "You scared me cupcake." He whispers. "I'm sorry," I whisper feeling horrible for doing this to them. "No. Don't do that. You are sick. That's not something you apologize for." JJ says brushing a tear off my cheek. "I'm always sick, and you and John B are always helping me. It's not fair." She whispers burying her head into his chest. The smell of weed and fresh cut grass clinging to his wife beater. "I know baby. It's ok." He comforts. "No. It's not ok." She says starting to cry. The pain always makes her emotional. "No one wants the girl with chronic headaches." She whispers. "Don't say that. Does it suck that you are always in pain? Of course. If I could I'd switch with you in a heartbeat. But I can't, no matter how much I wish I could. I do not love you any less because of it though. You are everything to me lena. Don't say that no one wants you because I want you. Always." He comforts rubbing her back.