JJs girlfriend Suicidal

"Hey guys have you seen Y/N?" I ask the Pouges walking into the screened in porch. "Nah. She got pissed and left." Pope tells me looking up from his phone. "What? Why?" I question confused. "Her and Kie got into it. It wasn't pretty." I sigh and sit down. "Over what this time?" Kiara scoffs. "She was being a bitch!" I glare at her. "Stop. Don't talk about her like that." I say sternly. "Whatever. She came by looking for you. I said you weren't here and she asked if she could stay. I said I didn't feel comfortable with her being her by herself while we surfed." I roll my eyes. "Why?" She shrugged. "I just don't feel comfortable with all my stuff laying around and her here. She's a known thief and all." Kiara scoffs. "Are you kidding me? She was twelve!" I say pissed. Y/N had stolen a bracelet from the mall when she was twelve. She got off with a simple warning. That was five years ago. "She makes me uncomfortable. Are you seriously gonna judge me for that?" She says. I could see her smirk. I go to respond but John B stops me. "Hey. Y/N/N just sent me this weird ass text..." He says handing me his phone.
-Hey JB. I need you to do me a favor. Take care of JJ for me. Don't let him be all sad and depressed. Make him go back to beach hook ups. I know y'all don't like me so don't worry you can block me.
I skim the message over a couple times. This was confusing as fuck. My phone dings.
-I love you J❤️ I'm sorry for everything.
Everything's clicks. "I need your keys. Now let's go." I say getting in the drivers seat. Everyone gets in the car confused. John B passed me the keys and I start the car. "What's going on J?" John B asked confused. "I'm gonna fucking kill you if anything happens to her." I snap to Kiara. "What are you talking about? Why me?!" Kie shouts annoyed. "You can't say shit like that to her!" I say speeding up. I knew exactly where she was. "Are you trying to kill us?!" Pope shouts grabbing into my seat so he doesn't fly off. I don't answer and John B puts a hand on my shoulder. "What's going on man?" I bite my lip. "If she ki" I couldn't form the words. "What?" He asked gently. "If she kills herself... I can't man. I say tears pricking. "Kills herself?" Pope says quickly. "She has depression. She gets in these moods and she just wants to die. She came looking for me and I wasn't there. I wasn't there. It's my fault." I say hitting the wheel. "We don't know that she isn't ok right now. Where are we going?" John B sighs. "The pier." I sigh pulling into the parking lot. I run toward the pier and sure enough there she is sitting in the edge. Over a 100 foot drop into the Atlantic Ocean. "Oh my god." Kiara mutters nervously. I run toward the pier. "Y/N! Get down baby!" I scream climbing the fence to get to her. "JJ! What are you doing here?" She shouts quickly. "I'm bringing you home come on. Get down princess." I say pleading with her. "I can't." She cries. "Why not?" I ask her climbing down the fence. "I can't go back. They don't want me there. I am ruining your friendships." She cries. "No you're not. Don't say that. Just get down and we will figure it out together. Ok princess?" I ask looking over the edge. The chaotic water was smashing against the waves. There was no chance she would survive. "Please." I say tears stabbing. I extend my hand for her to grab. She hesitated but then grabbed my hand. I practically yanked her off the wall. I pull her into the tightest hug. "You're ok. You're safe." I don't know if I was comforting her or myself. "I'm sorry." She sobs. "Don't apologize. It's not your fault." I say pulling away. I tuck her hair behind her ear and wipe the tears off her face. "Let's go home. Ok?" She nods and we climb back over the wall. John B and Pope both pull her into a hug. "Thank god you're ok." Pope mutters. "Y/N... I'm so sorry." Kiara whispers. "It's fine. It's not like you told me to kill myself or anything." She mutters. My eyes snap to Kie. "You did what?!" She shakes her head. "I didn't mean it. I am so sorry. I didn't mean it." Y/N nods. "I forgive you." I glare at Kie. "Let's go home baby." I grab her hand and walk her to her car. I get in the drivers seat and she sits next to me. "I'm sorry." She chokes out. "Don't ever scare me like that again." I say holding her and we both break down.