John Bs gf *Stomach bug*

This is going to be from John Bs POV
"What the fuck John B!" Kiara yells stomping in. "You couldn't even send a fucking text!" She stops in her tracts. Pope and JJ right behind her. Pope runs out gagging. JJ quickly hurries over to check on his twin and Kiara stands there a minute. "I am sorry I didn't send a text! I am fucking busy!" I snap. "Hair." JJ comments as a piece of Y/N hair slips out of my grasp and gets soaked in puke. I groan. "Here." Kie says tying her hair into a messy bun. She wipes the puke on my shirt. "Thanks..." I mutter. I wasn't even phased at this point. She starts hyperventilating and leans back into me. "Woah hey your ok." I say holding her to keep her from passing out. "What the fuck is going on?" JJ asked as Y/N was sleeping in my lap on the couch a bucket under her chin. I play with her hair. "She woke up in the middle of the night and I found her throwing up in the bathroom. She kept going for a couple hours. Then I got her back in bed and she had some water. Woke up ten minutes later and threw up all over herself, the bed, me and it was just a mess. I took a shower with her. So much puke. I don't know what is wrong. She can't keep anything down." I sigh rubbing my eyes tiredly. "What did she eat last night?" Kiara asked. "She skipped. Said wasn't hungry." JJ bit his lip. "She have a seizure?" My eyes shoot to his. "What? No! Why would you ask that?!" He runs his hand through his hair. "It has happened to her a couple times now. 6 or 7 I guess. The urgent care said it can make her sick sometimes. I guess this is what she means. It should only last a day. Her body needs to reset or something like that." I look down at my sleeping girlfriend. "How long has she been having seizures?" JJ sighs. "Look I don't know why she wouldn't tell you. It's probably some weird girl thing. About not wanting to worry you or something." I roll my eyes. "How long J?" I shrug. "Like 3 months ago was her first that I was present for. She told me it was the first time but she was lying." She stirs and slowly wakes up. "Morning sunshine." JJ smiles. "Hi." She says voice hoarse. "Something you wanna tell me?" She shakes her head. "Every-time. You need to tell me. It's important." She rolls her eyes. "Fine. Last night." I shake my head. "Why didn't you tell me?" Y/N looks down in embarrassment. "I just didn't want you to worry." I scoff. "We are talking about this later." She nods. "So I have a brief memory of puking in your room last night. Please tell me that was a dream?" I laugh. "Nope." She hides her face. "It's fine." I say kissing her forehead. "What happened?" JJ asked confused on why his sister was acting so odd about it. "You wanna tell him?" I ask teasingly. "No." She says quickly. "Well we got in a little argument last one. This one instigated the shit out of it." I say rolling my eyes. "Ok I wasn't that bad." I raise my eye brows. "Ok I may have accused him multiple times of making out with Sarah Cameron." He nods. "Yup. And then she had a meltdown because she was so sorry and we laid down together and she wouldn't calm down and threw up all down the front of me and herself. Then freaked out even more and we cried for like three hours straight. Then we went back to I am a lying cheater and macking Sarah Cameron. And we just couldn't decide if we wanted to be alone or with someone." JJ starts laughing with me. "Stop it!" She whines. "Alright. Do you want me to take her home so you can get some rest?" JJ asked me. "No I am all good." I say rubbing Y/N's shoulder. "Ok well me and Kie are going fishing and we gotta find Pope cause last I saw him he was puking his guts out in your hedges." I chuckle. "Ok bye. We are going to bed." I yawn walking down the hall with Y/N following behind. "Night!" JJ calls walking out.