14_Execution

LAYLA

"You have to kiss him!"

And that's how I ended up sitting on my bed waiting for him as usual.

I almost want to back out and pretend none of those thoughts entered my mind but it was a great plan and I couldn't miss the opportunity. 

"What are you talking about? I can't do that!"

"Why not? If the guy is not ready to show you his face, maybe he's insecure or something."

And I had a feeling that wasn't the case at all. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find him attractive because he was. And I'm pretty sure he knew it because the cockiness was always in his eyes. That he knew I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Maybe it was an Alpha thing. 

"But what does that have to do with the kiss?"

"Silly! He'll have to remove his mask to kiss you!"

"Oh."

"Yes! When you ask for a kiss he won't be able to resist and he'll have to show himself!" He exclaims, so proud of himself for coming up with the idea.

But I was freaking out. 

How could I do that? What if he doesn't want to? What if he rejects me? What if he never found me attractive in the first place?

The sudden dipping of the bed beside me brings me out of my unsettling thoughts.

I remain flustered under the dark, still in the corner of my bed. My pulse raced and my skin heated and I was being awkward with myself, not moving to him.

He doesn't notice as he instantly pulls me in his arms and buries his nose in my neck, sniffing my scent. His tense body relaxes and he lets out a sigh as though he's been waiting for this moment all day. And I couldn't breathe as my heart went erratic. My arms close around his huge frame and we sit there breathing in each other for Lord knows how long.

"Are you nervous, flower?" His husky voice rasps against my ears and I try not to shudder and reply with a questioning 'hmm'. "Your heart's racing, baby."

"Um." What was I supposed to say to that? "It's nothing."

He leans back a little to look at my face and I immediately look away but he doesn't back down as he hooks a finger under my chin, forcing me to face him.

His gorgeous blue eyes seemed to glow under the moonlight and I'm stunned into silence for a moment.

"Spill."

He watches me take a gulp and I'm suddenly nervous and look everywhere but him. A small 'pfft' leaves his lips and I glare at that.

His eyes scrunch at the corners and I know he's smiling. "Tell me."

"...it's nothing..." His eyebrows rise at that and I instantly blurt out," You should kiss me."

I slam a hand over my mouth and turn different shades of red seeing his eyes widen. 

"N-No! That's not what I meant! I-I mean you don't have to if you don't want to. It's not a big deal. I didn't mean it. I just-" 

"Flower, you need to calm down."

"No. I just-"

"Calm down."

"I-"

"Shhh." He placed a finger over my lips effectively shutting me up.

Not gonna lie, I expected him to laugh or be cocky as usual but he didn't seem to react which calmed me down because I really would've died of embarrassment and resented myself for an eternity if he did.

His hands move to cup my face," Do you really want me to kiss you?" And my face heats up once more as I pull my lip between my teeth.

"Uh...I...sure..." I see the humor enter his eyes at my response but he quickly clears them.

"Sure?"

"Sure."

•♧-----------☆◇☆----------♧•

Ah, they gonna muah muah 👁👄👁

What do you think?

~SN~