Chapter 50: Truth Or Dare

DAMIEN POV

I jumped back in surprise and my hand instinctively went to my right side, trying to grab the gun that was not there. Naya told me to leave it home this morning and I reluctantly agreed.

"Damien," Naya said and I turned to face her. "Happy birthday!" She grinned.

I looked around at everyone. Almost the entire gang was here.

I turned back to her, smiling. "Belle, I-"

She pushed me towards the group. "It's your party. Go!"

Rocco came up to me and put his hand behind my back. "Happy birthday, man. Were you surprised?"

"Oh. I definitely was. When did you guys do all this?" I asked him.

"Violet and I have been working on all this all day. But it was all Naya's idea."

I looked back to see Naya laughing at something with Violet.

"Damn. I-I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything. Just party!" Rocco threw a fist in the air. He leaned in to whisper in my ear. "By the way, you have some lipstick on your left cheek. Might want to check that out." He walked away from me.

I brought my hand up to my left cheek and rubbed it.

I walked over to the kitchen and found food and drinks everywhere.

"Happy birthday, Damien." Scar came up to me.

"Thanks, Scar."

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Rocco yelled and music started blasting through the speakers. He's the reason I'm gonna get kicked out one day.

Currently, I was sitting on the couch, talking to some of the guys. The couch had been pushed to the side to make space for a dance floor and there was a table set up for beer pong.

I looked up and saw Naya walk out of the hallway. She had changed into a grey, shimmery, short dress that had a deep neck, showing off her cleavage.

I stood up and walked over to her. "Naya."

She looked up at me with her big, brown eyes and bright smile. "Are you having fun?"

"I am." I smiled.

"Yay!"

"Naya! Come on! Be on my team!" Violet yelled at her from the beer pong table.

"I'm going to go. Don't be boring!" She went over to the table.

I watched as the whole group talked to her. I was happy how easily the gang accepted her.

***

"Let's play truth or dare!" I heard Zoe's annoying voice yell out.

"Zoe. How old are we?" Violet complained.

"Come on. Are you scared, Violet?" She fake pouted.

"Never, bitch." Violet sat down on the sofa next to Jake. Still have to talk to him.

"Then come on. Whoever wants to play come here." Zoe yelled out.    

I was about to get off the couch because I was not interested in playing this stupid game, but Naya came over to me.

"Hi, Damien." She sat down on my lap.

She's drunk.

"How many drinks have you had, darling?" I asked.

"Uh. I lost count at 8." She giggled.

She's so cute.

Scar spoke up. "Rocco. Truth or dare."