Chapter 39

"Rissa!" Cody yells as I see him running towards us, his arms wide open wanting a hug.
"Awh Cody, awesome way to greet us home," Hope sarcastically says while rolling her eyes. Cody instantly hugs me tightly and I chuckle.
"I missed you too Cody," I admit pulling back and looking around for everyone else.
"The other guys are on their way," Cody sighs, shrugging.
"Baby!" Chase yells and Alexa squeals running towards him and jumping on his back for a piggyback ride.
"Hellooo gorgeous," Ashton whispers in my ear from behind my back, and I shiver pulling away from him, quickly spinning around and facing him.
"Ashton! Stop doing that," I groan rolling my eyes making him laugh slightly.
"You know you love it," Ashton teases.
"Wondered when you were coming back home," I hear Drew say when his arms wrap around my waist and he's laying his head down on my shoulder.
"I missed you too," I sigh happily feeling his warmth from his body.
"How was the short trip?" Drew asks and I shrug.
"It was okay, just had a little bit of trouble but got it handled," I say, closing my eyes because I'm tired.
"Glad you all made it home safely," Kalian says as he stands behind everyone else with his hands in his pockets.
"We should get you to bed, you're literally trying to fall asleep while I hold you," Drew chuckles as I try to keep from falling over.
"Yeah, sleep sounds nice right about now," I admit slightly chuckling. Slowly Drew pulls away from me and then instantly picks me up bridal style carrying me to the house.
"I missed you Clarissa, and I was worried while you were gone," Drew admits as we get inside the house and we head upstairs.
"I was safe, and I missed you too," I smile cuddling closer to his chest.
"Ugh I wanna go out and be free!" Lexis announces excitedly and I groan since I'm out of all the energy I had.
"No Lexis, we are going to sleep. I'm tired," I admit and Lexis sighs.
"Fine, naps are fine," Lexis groans in frustration as Drew pushes the door open with his foot taking me into the room.
"You'll be okay by yourself? I sadly have matters to attend to," Drew says setting my down on the bed and I smile up at him.
"Yes, I'll be okay. You just go finish up your business and come join me when your done," I chuckle as I lay on my side watching him walk back towards the door.
"I love you Clarissa, and I promise I'll be back," Drew smiles making my heart flutter, as he heads out of the room and closes the door behind him.
"Urghh, he makes me so giddy," I mumble and Lexis chuckles.
"That's because he's your mate silly," Lexis says and I sigh turning and laying on my back, staring up at the ceiling.
"I can't wait to marry him Lexis," I excitedly admit and I can feel Lexis smile.
"I can't either, I can't either Clarissa," Lexis chuckles as I close my eyes and try sleeping.