Rematch~

"Talk"

'Thought'
______________
"Why Isn't This Working?!"

In a room with glowing symbols, Vergil stood in the center of them, glaring angrily at the hole that was filled with his own blood; he let out an annoyed growl, clenching his fist in rage, clearly not happy.

"Is there something missing, must more blood be shed?"

Before Vergil could figure out the problem and how to fix it, he heard footsteps and weapons being drawn.

"You seem to be in a bad mood."

This made the Blue Coat Devil look up and notice Team DRWBY had entered the room, ready to try to stop him.

"Dante."

Vergil narrowed his eyes at his younger twin brother.

"Blake..."

Vergil glares at his ex, the others have been waiting for him to give them the signal, but notice that he has purposefully been ignoring them since the Dark Slayer arrived.

"We're Here To You Know!"

Ruby was very offended that he wasn't considered their enemy too; Weiss and Yang felt the same way.

"I know, but I'm having a hard time figuring out why, I could've sworn I left you three out there in the pools of your own blood, how did you recover so quickly?"

Vergil then quickly realized how different their bodies, weapons, and powers were.

"Let's just say, it's easy to change in this tower."

Yang slammed her fists together, showing off her weapon and power, while also trying to be more threatening; this momentarily confused the Man In Blue, but soon his eyes widened in realization.

"You Dare Let A Pure Maiden Get Corrupted Under Your Care?!"

Vergil instantly pulled out his Yamato blade and swung it at his twin, who blocked it with his Rebellion. The Blue Coat Devil was suddenly filled with rage, seeing his ex become corrupted, making him temporarily forget his quest for power, and want nothing more than to kill his brother for his failure to protect her.

"Don't Rub It In! Besides You Have No Room To Talk!"

Dante struggled to push back his older brother, while also expressing feelings of regret and guilt.

"You're A Failure, For Letting Her Get Hurt Because Of You!"

Vergil, after telling his younger brother off, suddenly jumped back and avoided a slash from Hellish Shroud.

"At Least He Cares, What About You?!"

Blake, who had both blades out, charged forward, with Dante by her side.

"I did care, and that was my last mistake..."

Vergil made his weapon disappear, before quickly summoning his Beowulf gauntlet, blocking all three blades with his arm, before kicking the two away, sending them sliding back, but easily recovering and continuing to fight the Man in Blue.

"Come on guy's, they need help!"

Weiss couldn't help but say, as she prepared to attack, the Devil Huntress and Brawler felt the same way, and did the same, ready to attack when they saw an opening, though before the three could attack, the blonde turned around and caught a rocket in her gauntlet hand, only for it to explode and send her flying away.

"YANG!"

Ruby rushed towards her sister and helped her, while the Ice Queen turned around to see who was responsible for this.