Final Boss

"Talk"

'Thought'
________________
"... They already left this room, Trish..."

We see Blake Belladonna, who was still in the room, sitting next to a bed where Vergil's body lay in a peaceful and respectful manner. Blake stayed there, holding his hand, unable to cry anymore, but with tears left to shed. She didn't even look, but she saw the Devil Blonde in the room, standing a few feet away from her.

"Are... Are you ok?"

Trish was trying her best to be nice and comforting, even though she was inexperienced at doing so, but still tried

"What do you want, I know you're here for something..."

Blake wasn't in the mood and all she wanted was to be left alone to grieve and spend time with her husband.

"... I wish to take his amulet-"

Before Trish could explain herself, Shadow instantly appeared and was an inch away from killing her from all angles

"You will not touch him..."

Blake glares at the biker lady, clearly not hesitating to kill her if she does anything she doesn't like, to which the demon girl noticed and started being more careful with her words.

"I'm begging you, your friend's are in trouble, and the only way to save them is with the amulet."

Trish wore a desperate expression, which wasn't fake and was very genuine, which caught the attention of the Corrupted Faunus. She quickly told her Shadow to move away.

"Explain..."

Blake started to listen more carefully, if what the Blonde Devil said was true, then she needed to save them; she couldn't handle any more loss; her broken heart couldn't take it

"There is a weapon powerful enough to stop and kill Mundus, the amulets are the keys to getting said weapon."

Trish explained as she walked towards the sword Nelo that had been stabbed into the ground, which had the first amulet on its handle. The Shadow Kitty was about to question her on what she was doing, but couldn't say when she saw the Devil Blonde suddenly grab the amulet, and then the sword, to which she quickly slammed it on the ground, breaking the blade and revealing Force Edged that was hidden inside.

"The Force Edged sword..."

Blake quickly understood what the Blonde Devil was suggesting, very much aware of the legend and stories surrounding the weapon that belonged to Sparda

"Blake Belladonna, the Wife of the Son Of Sparda, I humbly ask you for your blessing to take your Husband's amulet, so that we can have the power to defeat the enemy that brought us so much suffering."

Trish bows before the Cat Ninja, while also offering the second amulet and the Force Edged blade to her, the Pregnant Kitten looked away for a bit, facing Vergil and wearing a small frown of guilt, as she stood up and kissed his cheeks

"Please rest in peace Vergil... I love you..."

Blake, after saying her last goodbye, takes the necklace around his neck, and quickly replaces it with her Bow, as both an offering and her last gift for him, quickly wrapping it around his neck before moving away from the dead body. Once that was done, she faces Trish, and holds onto the amulet tightly.

"Let's go..."

Blake pulled her hood over her head, wearing an expression that told everyone she was ready to finish this. The Devil Blonde smiled... Meanwhile, a door opened, and Team DRW(B)Y was now in a very big white room. At the end of the room was a very large statue of a man sitting on a throne.