The First Maid

"Talk"

'Thought'
__________
'Boon hasn't reported back to me yet...'

Blake was in very deep thought

'It's so unlike her, I know she's alive and isn't harmed in any way, not to mention I know she found my son already.'

Blake's thoughts and thinking ran so deep that she didn't bother to pay attention to the struggling demon that she held by the neck with a single hand; this did cause her guardians to look on with concern and slight fear.

'Yet, why isn't she coming back with Nero?...'

Blake then crushed the throat of the demon, killing it instantly and was about to walk off after dropping the body, though she was quickly stopped by a voice reaching out to her.

"U-Um, my Lady."

Belladonna turned around and faced Circe, who flinched somewhat, but still looked her in the eyes as she tried to speak with her.

"I... I know your Son is in danger, and I want to help as much as I can to find and save him, but, well-"

"You need to calm down and let us handle it, no point of bringing us if you're gonna do all the work."

Though Circe was trying to be more mindful and tactful, Maestro Forte just plainly said whatever was on his, and mostly others', minds, which did make the others glare at him for his bluntness; though they did silently agree with what he said, which Belladonna noticed.

"... You're right, I should calm down..."

Blake sighed, as she then walked back to them and stood at the center, yet behind them, looking at them all with a smile.

"Please protect me while I rest for a moment."

As soon as Blake decided to rely on and use her Royal Nyx, everyone couldn't help but look excited and happy about it, most especially The Rose Of Elysium, who politely bowed before her.

"Leave everything to us my Lady!~"

Circe, along with the rest of the Loyal Knights, wasted no time in trying to prove their worth, rushing forward and starting to slay all the new demonic grunts that suddenly appeared, leaving behind their Mistress, who simply stood back and watched them do their job.

'I'm not alone in this, I can rely on them, I need to rely on them, for their benefit and more importantly my own.'

As Blake tried to remind herself that she needed to be stronger and let her family help her when she needed it, she was cut off when she noticed a cup of tea being handed to her.

"A cup of my special tea will calm any nerves you might have."

Angela gave Belladonna a gentle, calm smile as she offered the tea; which she took and returned the smile to her personal Battle Maid, taking a sip from the drink and allowing it to both relax her body and help her remember something.

'My first maid, besides Dante and my ex teammates, she was the only one to truly help me in my time of need.'

/Flashback \

"Are you our new maid?"

Credo had just opened the front door and was now looking up at his supposed new maid, who was none other than Angela Lansbury, though she seemed to be younger than before, around late 20s or early 30s.

"Yes, my name is Angela Lansbury, am I to presume that you are the son of Lady Beradon'na?"

The young boy nods in response to Angela's question; he then opens the door fully and allows the newly hired maid to enter the mansion