Fire Kitty

"Talk"

'Thought'

_____________________

"Did you try the red button?"

"What do you think I tried first?!"

"How about entering the passcode?"

"Does it look like I know what the password is?!"

"Well, maybe you could-"

"I swear to god if you say to press the 2nd red button!"

"Ok, fine, I won't say anything then!..."

"Grrr…"

".... You should try pressing the blue button."

"YOU KNOW WHAT!?!"

Nero Sparda quickly pulls out his 'Blue Rose' and shoots a random old control panel without hesitation, which startled Bianca Eva Xiao Long and her flinch from such a violent outburst, however, it seems that his shooting the device was enough to make it turn green and lowered a random bridge down blow, which the two noticed.

"Hmph…"

Nero refused to say anything about this and started to walk away, Eva Xiao Long also said nothing and just follows her partner, soon the two had crossed the bridge and were currently walking through a tunnel in silence, the two didn't need flashlights to see in such a dark area, thank their biology and training, as for Sammy, the Hellhound pet, he unfortunately, did not have the same benefits and required her owner to ride and guide him, but besides that, nothing specifically happened while walking through the area, it was just a moment of peace and calmness between the three, having no reason to worried about anything while taking a simple stroll.

"... So what do you plan to do?"

And with no reason to be on guard, Nero decided to take this opportunity to just casually strike up a conversation with his cousin, which definitely caught her attention, especially with the type of question he just asked her.

"Please expound."

Bianca tilted her head in slight confusion. 

"I mean, once we meet the person and learn more about what's going on, what will you do next, have you actually thought this through?"

Nero was genuinely curious about what his partner had in mind about the mission they were in.

"Of course, I have! Once we get the perpetrator and uncover all of their secrets, we will kill them and destroy everything that they created!"

Bianca let out a cute huff as she crossed her arms and looked away.

"That's it?"

Nero simply said with a raised eyebrow.

"What do you designate 'that's it'?!"

Bianca asks in an offended tone, glaring at him behind her mask. 

"I mean, is that all you're going to do? No further planning, no asking for more info on what's going on, not even gonna give a chance to arrest the person?"

Nero shrugged as he continues to ask and talk to her more.

"I-I mean, well, I, um…"

Bianca tried to think of something to say, becoming a muttering mess.

"Were you just going to literally go in, gun chainsaw blazing, and just wreck some shit, shoot cut up first, questions never?"

"..."