Part 2 Wrath of the Demons

All Might Buff form speech: "Detroit Smash"

Izuku power up: "You say run"

Time skip brought to you by chibi Izuku playing the Finish Line on guitar

Our MC Izuku is now ten years old. The past six years since his diagnosis as quirkless has more or less been the same everyday wake up get beat up by Izumi, Shoka and Katsumi who in recent years had been considered the big three of Aldrea high(not sure how schools work in Japan). After which he would hang out with Momo before he begun his search for scraps and if he was feeling daring enough he would occasionally steal food from kitchen along with any unnoticeable medical supplies before going to his room to bandage his wound before going to sleep hungry.

We now see our MC walking underneath a bridge after getting beat up by the big three(pretty sure you know where this is going.

Izuku POV

Izuku thought: "I can't believe Kachan no Katsumi blew up my dummy notebook. HA what kind of idiot does she take me for she blew up my notebooks like 20 times already. Huh I wonder where to search for food maybe I should go hunting in the forest. Wait what is that rumbling sound?"

A sludge villain has appeared what would you do run or fight. Izuku chooses run. Running is not a option sludge villain gets first moved and use tentacle.

Sludge Villain: "Would you look at that a nice medium size meat suit. And it is a lowly male perfect!!"

The sludge villain began trying to take over Izuku body.

Izuku thought: "No this cannot be how this end I have not become the number 1 hero yet. No I cannot accept this"

Izuku eyes started turning red before suddenly someone else popped out of the sewers.

All Might: "I am here. Detroit SMASH"

All might then begun scooping the slime and putting it into a bottle.

Izuku thought: "He stopped the villain in one punch and he is like me"

Izuku: "All Might can you sign my note book"

All Might: "Right away young..."

Izuku: "Yagi. Izuku Yagi"

All Might: "Well here you go young Yagi"

Izuku: "Thanks All Might this will be a heirloom. Wait could you answer my question. Can a quirkless male become a hero like you"

All Might: "HAHAHAHA NO without a quirk you have no power and cannot be like me and definitely not a hero. Well I will be off" 

All Might then jumped off to drop Sludge Villain at the police

Izuku thought: "Even the number 1 hero a male like me thought I cannot become a hero. Maybe I should just give up"

Izuku then continue walking back home before he heard explosions and screaming. Izuku ran up to the scene

Kamui Woods: "The fire is too large dammit I cannot get close"

MT Lady: "Shit the road is single lane. We have no choice but to wait for a hero with a proper quirk to come"

Izuku thought: "Are they serious the hostage will most likely die soon"

Before seeing Katsumi and Momo trapped in the slime villain. You say run start playing in the background. Izuku then jumps over the border before beginning a mad dash for the sludge villain

Death Arms: "Kid get back its too dangerous"

After hearing there Izuku eyes started glowing a hint of red before power began coursing through his limb like never before and started running faster and faster dashing at whole new speeds. Izuku use bag throw it was very effective sludge villain is now stunned