Part 7 Filling the gaps

Izuku swarm empowered form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

OMG you guys are awesome since last post already reached over 2.2k reads. Thank you soo much. Also I decided to update 3 times a week for consistency Monday Wednesday and Friday.

Recap

Izuku has brought his daughters too the mall to buy some clothes and beat up some bad guys all while gaining the attention of a certain Blue haired curious cat

End of Recap

After the mall incident Izuku has spent the last few months looking for the remnants of the Shie Hassikak at night out of fear of Eri and Milim safety.

We now see Izuku about to leave to draw some money then do work as the healing reaper

Milim: "Dad where are you going?"

Izuku: "Oh I guess I never told you two. I am the vigilante Dead Sea and also the wandering healer Healing Reaper"

Eri: "You are the person the bad man wanted to capture"

Izuku: "Overhaul wanted me?"

Eri: "Yeah he said something about how your quirk will help them"

Izuku: "Oh well she is not coming back. Do you want me to buy any snacks for later"

Eri/Milim/Himi: "Candy Apples/Eggs/Sushi"

Izuku: "Okay"

Izuku then went to a hospital in Mustafa to heal. But while healing there was a sudden emergency case a hero that Izuku recognized whom was Midnight then went to the doctor and got his attention.

Doctor: "What do you want... Healing Reaper. I am sorry I did not know it was you"

Izuku then points at Midnight wanting to know what is wrong

Doctor: "Oh. Midnight got hurt during his fight and got a massive wound to the stomach pretty much losing it"

Izuku was upset upon hearing that one of his favorite aunts was injured and most likely cannot eat for a while and likely to retire. Izuku then pushed the doctor aside and began the healing process looking down at her when.

Midnight *thought*: "This warm touch. It reminds me of Izuku"

Midnight: "Izu"

Izuku was shocked but then noticed she was still unconscious. He continued healing her not even leaving a scar.

Doctor: "I don't believe it her stomach is fully repaired. Not even a scar remains"

Izuku upon hearing this began walking to leave but saw a store selling some food and went there to buy some snacks for his daughters.

Store keeper *Shocked*: "Welcome... Healing Reaper"

Izuku then pointed at the items and indicated takeaway. The food was quickly done and Izuku tried to pay.

Storekeeper: "Please no need to pay. You healed my little girl for free. After she was diagnosed with cancer I did no think I would be able to see her smile again. Thank you"

Izuku: "Take the money use it on her. I understand very well what you mean on my own little ones"

Izuku then left the shop with the food leaving the store keeper shocked. The shop later grew to be very popular due to the fact that the Healing Reaper came to buy there. Midnight woke up not long after he left asking where is Izuku telling the staff of UA that she had a dream that Izuku was there healing her leading to Eraser Head getting suspicious of Healing Reaper and it connection to Izuku.