Part 26 Epilogue(Rewrite)

Izuku swarm empowered form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Ghibili they are owned by their respective authors. and you gotta love Nightcore mix

Please vote for which book I should start planning for in my book called story ideas

By the request of nathaneskell who is a long time reader i added Kastumi and Izumi dequirking

Recap

So final battle and Izuku had beaten the villain AM and his Daughter Izumi. 

End of Recap

The family of Izuku was standing in front of a gave where AFO will be put to rest at a lake near the first place Izuku could actually call home. All of them remembering the last words AFO said.

Le flashback

AFO: "Yoichi is prove that reincarnation will be possible, I will see you all again in a future life and maybe then I will be the good sister I should have been"

Yoichi *Sobbing*: "You were a good sister just don't leave me again"

AFO: "I am sorry but in the next life I will fulfill that promise. Izuku"

Izuku: "Yes"

AFO: "Please protect him for me"

Izuku: "Of course he is my son"

AFO: "And please don't let them get my body, bury it in a forest by a lake"

Izuku: "I will"

With that AFO passed away

End of flashback

Izuku: "Do you want to say any last word"

Yoichi *Sobbing*: "You may not have been the best sister but you did the best you could for me"

Izuku: "Come here and let it out"

Yoichi ran into Izuku arm and cried his heart out. A month later and it was announced of the execution of All Might for his crimes against society as well as discrimination against the quirkless while Izumi, Katsumi and Inko were all sent to Jail for life with their quirk removed by Izuku and were tortured by the inmates at one could only call a fraction of the pain of what Izuku went through. And never saw the light of day again.

le Flashback

Izumi Kastumi and Inko can be seen seating in a triangle with their hand tied

Izumi: "Where am I? Katsumi Mom wake up"

Inko: "What happen"

Katsumi: "That damn deku"

Izumi: "Oh god where is dad we were fighting Deku when he..."

Izumi just started sobbing

Inko: "What's wrong Izumi"

Izumi: "Izuku took my quirk"

Inko: "WHAT!!! he must be teaming up with All for one"

Katsumi: "That stupid deku can't take quirks"

Izuku appeared from the shadows.

Izuku: "Well you are not wrong I destroy quirks and Ass Might well Yoichi"

Yoichi came in and threw a unconscious beat up Small Might in front of them.

katsumi: "How dare you useless deku do that to uncle Yagi"

Katsumi exploded out of the chair she sat on and race at Izuku.

Izumi: "Katsumi stop he will take your quirk"

Izuku caught Katsumi by the face and slammed her into the ground.

Izuku: "Bitch please I just said I can destroy quirks and why would I want your filthy quirk in me, Yoichi do you want theirs"

Yoichi: "No father"

Izuku: "Now for colliding with the Villain Ass Might who is due for public execution Kastumi, Izumi and inko will have their quirks stripped away and be imprisoned in Tartarus for life for child abuse, neglect, suicide baiting and quirkist"

Katsumi began on trying to move and escape from his grasp to no avail

Izuku: "well lets get to the destroying part"

Izuku hand holding Katsumi glowed with red veins and began expanding towards Katsumi and soon reached causing her to start screaming in pain.

Izuku: "It can take as long as I want. And as painful"

Katsumi kept trying to get out of his grasp crying tears begging.

Izuku: "You were lucky Izumi I had to take care of Ass Might but Katsumi not soo much. Now imagine having a sledge hammer being drive into your very dna multiple times before it finally breaks apart"

This went on for 5 minutes before Izuku tossed her aside and he moved on to inko.

Izuku: "I will make yours swift for you did give me food at the start"

Izuku went to Inko and began but she screamed in pain even louder than Katsumi"

Izuku: "I said I will make it swift not painless hahaha"

Izuku dropped Inko back into her chair and signaled Yoichi to follow him out

Izuku: "Well hope you enjoy the rest of your life and say your goodbyes to Bitch Might"

Izuku walked out of the chamber never to see Izumi, Katsumi and Inko again but was the executioner for Ass Might but soon pass the right to his son for AM took away his sister. And with a single swing the era of All Might the symbol of peace has ended and the era of Izuku the symbol of justice has blossomed.

*The symbol of hero is dead, Long live the symbol of heroes*

End of flashback

A year later and Izuku was announced the symbol of justice bringing crime rate to a mere percentage of All Might time and Izuku first child with Momo came a son whom he named Eren. And with that Izuku other wife also wanted a baby and would not take no for an answer scaring him for it could only be described as death by Snu Snu.

Many years passed and too soon his wife passed of old age and decades later his children one by one went on without him all buried near the lake like AFO. Leaving him for he is immortal so he went to rest in a shrine in the forest near where they rest and went into slumber in the border of life and death and with that he saw his children and wife again the shrine was built in order to seal the demon of wrath which they say if you pray to him with a heart full of rage due to unjust he will awaken.

But his family as well as the principal of UA know of what truly lies there for he left a key to him. For should there be a villain the current symbol could not defeat he will awaken and vanquish him for he is fueled by the anger of those wronged and as long as they exist his flame will not extinguish for 

He is immortal

He is eternal

He is unstoppable

He is the first symbol of justice

He is the forefather of a new era

He is IZUKU THE DEMON SWARM OF WRATH.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1057 words

So it has all ended. I occasionally when I feel like it will create small chapter to cover his life until his children death such as the birth of his newborn son and or a Christmas or Halloween special. Can't believe my first story is over I would like to thank all of you who have made it to the end with me and gave me advise on what to do as well as for the 54k + view. And a shoutout to those who were here with me at the start. And also vote for which story I should do after my break to take my Monday slot in my story ideas

RSK12321 signing of for this book.