Part 3 Rebirth of the demon swarm

Izuku swarm empowered form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

Recap

For the last two years since the last chapter Izuku has spent every afternoon he has free setting up his house building it in secret away from the Yagi in the forest while tuning up his skill and added a enchantment to Momo half of the bracelet so that if it ever was broken he would know where to go. He overheard a conversation with Inko Toshi And Izumi learning that Inko was Green Tornado and was extra angry with people saying what sounded like a demon fighting in the forest that day.

Time skip brought to you by chibi Izuku hugging chibi Eri(Izuku is now 12 years old)

Izuku POV

Teacher: "I am going to hand out this future job form. But what the hell I know you all want to be heroes" While throwing up the forms

Katsumi: "Cmon teach don't lump me, Izumi and Shoka with the rest of this extras!!! They at best could be a small manager in my hero agency"

Izumi: "Yeah teach"

Random student: "Don't be like that Katsumi"

Teacher: "Oh right you three have a recommendation into UA"

Random studnet2: "What the school only has a 2% acceptance rate"

Random student3: "I heard they are getting private tutoring from pro heroes"

Teacher: "Huh it also looks like Izuku Yagi is also planning to apply for UA when he turns 16"

The classes turn quiet and stares at Izuku

Katsumi: "What the hell Deku, you are quirkless you cannot get into UA"

Katsumi then proceeds to blow up his table

Izuku: "Katsumi I can at least try for it if I fail then I fail, anyway they removed the quirkless law the previous year"

Izumi: "You stupid breeding stock. You are not worthy enough or even deserve a chance to try be in the school as us 3"

Katsumi: "You know what Deku there is a way for you to get a quirk so as to get into UA"

Izuku: "How Katsumi?"

Katsumi: "Take a swan dive off the school and pray that you would be reborn as a female. but you probably would still be quirkless or have a weak quirk"

Upon hearing that Izuku punches Katsumi in the face without powering up causing her to fall back.

Katsumi: "Stupid Deku, I will kill you!!!!"

Teacher: "Katsumi no using quirk in class"

Time skip to end of school brought to you by NORD vpn strong enough to keep bitches away.

We see the all powerful Izuku walking through a alleyway unable to predict what's going to happen next only to stop seeing the Big three of Aldrea staring at him.

(Warning mentions of rape and plenty of gore)

Katsumi: "You know you actually hurt me with that punch. But its about time you learn your place useless Deku as a breeding stock"

Izumi and Shoka then proceeds to hold him against a wall with her quirk and freeze him there to hold him in place.

Izuku: "Katsumi you can't be serious this isn't funny. Izumi let me go come on. Shoka please let me go. Girls please don't do this"