Part 5 a new addition to the family

Recap

Izuku death has finally been found out and has spent a year away training helping people around him. And ends up adopting Himiko along the way(Himiko looks Like the image below)

 And ends up adopting Himiko along the way(Himiko looks Like the image below)

End of recap

Izuku brought Himiko into his house and told his story to Himiko not telling her about the rape while he prepared some food for her because he knows all to well what starvation does to someone. After Izuku finished reminiscing his pass he saw a crying Himiko staring at him, then went to him to hug him.

 After Izuku finished reminiscing his pass he saw a crying Himiko staring at him, then went to him to hug him

Himiko: "That's so sad you treated them so well yet they did all that. Do you think they will still get into a hero school"

Izuku: "All Might will probably try to push for it. Now that I think about it you still have not told me your quirk or age"

Himiko: "Oh I am 5 going onto 6. But I do not want to tell you my quirk you would think it is villainous and then kick me out"

Izuku: "Himi you have seen my quirk I am pretty sure my quirk can be considered more villanious than yours"

Himiko: "But your quirk is so heroic you used it to save me"

Izuku: "So if your quirk is villainous wouldn't mine be too"

Himiko: ". . . . Your right. . . .My quirk is Transform I need to eat a persons blood to turn into them. But it grew into a need to drink blood often about once ever week so far if not I get slight withdraw syymptoms symmmmtoms symptoms"

Izuku *chuckling*: "Do you need to drink blood now? You can have some of mine if you need"

Himiko: "You will let me drink your blood"

Izuku then proceeds to cut his wrist letting the blood pool into a cup and pass the cup to Himiko the cup for her to drink.

Himiko: "You actually gave blood for me to drink. Nobody ever done that for me, thank you"

Izuku: "Come on its late let me show you your room then we can get some sleep. Tomorrow we can go and buy some stuff for your room"

Himiko *Cheerfully*: "I get my own room!!"