Part 13 Beating up the students

Izuku swarm empowered form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Ghibili they are owned by their respective authors.

Recap

So Izuku tells his story and will joins UA as a teaching assistant and will take part in the sports festival just to spite his previous bullies.

End of recap

I due to school will not always be able to publish but I will try at least twice a week.

Nezumi: "Actually I am curious where you live."

Izuku: "All of you can come along but those two cannot"

Eraser Head: "Nah send me pictures I am going to sleep"

Izuku: "Ok than auntie Sho. Come on we are taking the cat bus"

Eraser Head: "Wait, I am coming along let me sleep on the cat bus"

On the ride there

Nezumi: "by the way how did you know we were going to set  up dorms?"

Izuku: "Oh I left a bit of the swarm on Eraser Head that I can warp to. And Yes I can warp but I need some of the swarm there as a marker and it will be like fast travel. And No I cannot read minds it just my insanely high IQ being used"

This frightened Nezumi about how devious his mind was and was happy he was not a villain.

Eraser Head: "Where is it?"

Izuku: "Your scarf it was originally there but I thought it would be better to enchant it"

Eraser Head: "Is that what you did to the bracelet you gave Yaoyorozu"

Izuku: "Yeah if I didn't I would not be able to get there in time"

The group has just reached Izuku house.

Izuku: "Welcome to my tiny shack I call home"

Midnight: "How did you build all of this"

Izuku: "Lots of time and practice. Plus I started the moment I got my quirk roughly 2 years before I died. But after Himi arrived I started expanding and installed a hot spring"

Endeavor: "Can I borrow it sometimes? I want to take Rei somewhere peaceful for our wedding anniversary"

Izuku: "Sure but try not to go into mine or the kids room. You can also use the cat bus to get here its faster"

Endeavor: "Thank your now my favorite Nephew"

Izuku: "I am your only Nephew. Come on girls lets pack"

Izuku along the girls packed the stuff they needed such as clothes and key items like Eri soft toys or Himiko and her knifes(She started training with knifes cause she was afraid she will get raped again) or Milim and her tiara.