Part 18 Hosu incident

Izuku swarm empowered form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Ghibili they are owned by their respective authors.

Please vote for which book I should start planning

Recap

So Izuku won the sports festival, agreed to marry Mina and beat the hell out of Katsumi as well as repair his relationship with Shoka.

End of recap

At the end of the sports festival the students were given internship with the top ranking one everyone wants being Izuku yet was never listed.

Eraser Head: "All of you did well and now for your internship"

4987 votes- Shoka

4634 votes- Momo

4209 votes- Mina

2890 votes- Izumi

went so on with

700 votes- Katsumi

Class: "What!!"

Eraser Head: "Usually its more spread out but this year we got a couple of juggernauts taking up the spots"

Katsumi: "Why the hell I only got 700 I was top 3"

Mina: "Thats because you acted like a villain in a hero school when you fought me. But now that I think about it Izu why you not up there"

Izuku: "Why do I need a internship I more or less did a hero job for years with no additional support"

Mina: "True"

Lida: "But you are a male how can you be a hero when we are only training"

Eraser Head: "Tenya enough. Quiet now with internship you have to select your hero name which will be done by my colleague which I suck at"

Denki: "Who?"

Midnight: "Me. Now you should choose carefully or your hero name will be stuck with you for the rest of your life. Now who is up first"

Momo: "The creation hero creati"

Midnight: "Creative"

Mina: "Alien Queen"

Midnight: "Too much copyright issues plus not very comforting"

Mina: "You know what Izu choose for me"

Izuku: "Xeno or Pinky"

Mina: "Xeno it is"

Midnight: "Approved"

Izumi: "Emerald splash"

Midnight: "Strong and Iconic approved"

Katsumi: "Queen explosion murder"

Midnight: "Do you want even less internships?"

Katsumi: "Queen explosion"

Midnight: "Fine for now"

The naming continued on until.

Lida: "Lida"

Midnight: "Just your name? Well okay"

Izuku: "Miss Tenya after class I want you to come with me understood?"

Lida: "Yes. Sir"

Izuku: "Now remember choose carefully as some of the internship are not too useful like Uwbami only for commercials"