Part 15 Training Montage

Izuku swarm empowered form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Ghibili they are owned by their respective authors.

My god you guys are awesome 11.2k views and over 260 likes. Thanks so much I did not think this would happen it was only like 2 weeks ago I was at  4k view and 100 likes I am preparing something special as thanks.

Recap

So Izuku introduce the girls to class 1A and officially announce his presence to Momo and made her his wifey.

End of recap

Izuku: "Stop shouting you are scaring them"

Mina: "What those she mean Mama"

Izuku: "Oh that's because Momo is now going to be my wife"

Toru: "You just met"

Izuku: "Well the government wants me to have a harem as a male with a quirk stronger than All Might but I can choose or else. Plus my girls already liked her"

Lida: "But you are a male how would you take care of such a prestigious woman. Are you planning to leach of her family"

Izuku: "Seriously Tenya Stop with the feminist stuff. Plus I am the owner of Midoriya corp and a executioner class hero"

All the students of class 1A had their minds blown and Jaw dropped.

Momo: "Izuku you never told me that you own Midoriya corp"

Krishima: "Isn't that like the biggest and upcoming medical company right now with 100 of patents"

Izuku: "Yeah caused I created those medicine formula myself. I wanted to make sure my kids get anything they ever want plus Momo will now own part of the company"

Krishima: "That's so manly even while you work as a healer and vigilante you created a company to help the quirkless population and sell medicines for cheaper than normal"

Izuku: "Well thanks. I would love to stay and talk but I have to take care of my girls"

Momo: "Izuku Nezumi says I can move in with you and help you take care of them"

Milim: "Yeah, Mum gets to stay with us" while throwing up her hands

All the girls thought 'So cute'

Izuku: "Sure you can take one of the spare rooms I have it should be bigger than yours now anyway. But that reminds me during the next 2 week break before the Sports festival I will be having a sort of training montage for any who wish to join"

Izuku and Momo went to Izuku room while leaving the class to stew in their thoughts that their new male teacher is so powerful that the hero commission fears him, have such strong influence, is reach and is plenty handsome.

Momo: "So when do you want to meet my parents?"

Izuku: "How bout tomorrow and we can let the girls get pampered by your parents"

Momo: "Sounds good"

Izuku: "okay you can use this room"

Momo: "Izuku, can I sleep with you? I am scared when I wake up you would have disappear"

Izuku: "My Momo I would never leave you again, I am sorry for making you sad for all this years but I am here and I will not leave even if it cost me my life"

Momo: "And you are my Izuku"

Izuku: "You can join me in bed but be warned the kids may occasionally join us. They do have nightmares sometimes"