Part 20 New power

Izuku swarm empowered form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Ghibili they are owned by their respective authors.

Please vote for which book I should start planning

Recap

So Izuku officially adopted Yoichi and has trained the students to fight with them having to fight him

End of Recap

Nezumi: "More specify all of you including 1B along with some of the UA staff will fight him and if you fail you will not go to the summer camp"

Izuku: "To have a test when faced against overwhelming power how you would react. And the teachers which are All Might and Aizawa will be there to support you to make it more fair"

Denki: "Sir isn't that overkill?"

Izuku: "Yeah maybe Vlad and Green Tornado will join you as well?"

Nezumi: "Seems better. Now Izuku will be at center holding an briefcase which you will have to retrieve and give back to me. To win you must either get it back to me or takeout Izuku before the timer runouts by any means"

Izumi: "Isn't that too easy. I mean we have me and All Might as well as Green Tornado"

Nezumi: "On the contrary. Izuku has taken out All Might and most of the staff even while tired after rescuing you in the USJ and still had the energy to block a body shot for me. But to make it more difficult Izuku remove the weights"

Most of the staff and Izuku wife gasped at this.

Vlad: "Mdm are you sure that's near suicide"

Lida: "Excuse me, but what are you talking about?"

Izuku: "This"

Izuku took of his shirt showing of a vest which he took of and repeated with the leg weights and arm weights. Dropping it and causing a crater to form on the ground as well as a huge explosion.

 Dropping it and causing a crater to form on the ground as well as a huge explosion

Krishima: "H-How heavy are those?"

Izuku: "The limbs one are roughly 10 ton while my vest was 20 ton right now they grow heavier as I grow stronger"

Denki: "Were you training us with those on"

Izuku: "Pretty much I only take them of when I sleep"

Momo *thought*: "Thank god if not his arm could kill us in his sleep"

Katsumi: "You are just lying they can't be actually that heavy"

Katsumi then went up to try to lift them to no avail.