Part 16 The sports festival

Izuku swarm empowered form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Ghibili they are owned by their respective authors.

Please vote for which book I should start planning for

Recap

So training montage began and it was hell with Nejire joining the harem and Izuku beating the shit out of the students.

End of recap

Izuku: "You may know me as Dead Sea or Healing Reaper but my true identity is (Retracts the swarm around him) Izuku Midoriya the head of Midoriya corp and the most powerful male with a quirk"

The crowd grew silent before someone stood up and began cheering. The store owner which he bought form who he healed her daughter for free. And not long after the crowd joined in and cheered for him.

Izuku: "I was abused when I was younger due to something I could not control a quirk. So when I developed one I knew I now had the power to save myself and help others which was why I started Midoriya corp to help others and I want all heroes in action or in training to remember that we are not called heroes because we can use or quirks. But because we are there to stand against the injustice of the world and defend those who cannot defend themselves and are here in UA to make sure when it is our time to stand we will stand tall. With that said PLUS ULTRA"

Midnight at this spinned the wheel showing the first event.

Midnight: "And the first event is the obstacle race. Can all students be prepared to start"

All the studnets began lining up with Izuku at the back getting the attention of Momo.

Momo: "Zuzu what are you planning?"

Izuku: "Oh nothing, just going to take a bus. Care to join me?"

Momo just nodded when both Mina and Jiro came rushing to them.

Izuku: "I guess you heard what I said and want to join me"

Both of them only nodded.

Izuku: "Fine but Jiro cover your ears"

At that moment Midnight counted down to start the race when Shoka set the start a blaze(Did not see that coming huh? Shoka refuses to use her Ice because that was what she used against Izuku on that day) to stop any incoming students. And Izuku along with Momo, Mina and Kyoka just standing there

Katsumi: "What did you do that for half n half"

When they heard a large roar before suddenly a brown blue passed her running to the start. Izuku sucked in air until his chair before giving a huge roar.

 Izuku sucked in air until his chair before giving a huge roar