Part 25 the final battle

Izuku swarm empowered form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Ghibili they are owned by their respective authors. and you gotta love Nightcore mix

Please vote for which book I should start planning for in my book called story ideas

Recap

So Yoichi got captured and Izumi and Katsumi turned to the dark side and not the cool star wars one.

End of Recap

The class has just been brought to UA as none of them had any serious injuries during the attack which could not be healed by Izuku

All Might: "Where is Izumi"

The class just walked past him even Aizawa.

Inko: "Where is my baby girl"

Izuku: "Your baby girl along with her friend is a villain and kidnapped my son"

Inko: "No that can't be true she wants to be a hero"

Izuku: "Tell that to my wife after she got blown up and was tossed aside by the villainous duo and took my son"

All Might: "This is all your fault!!! If you had just stayed away and given Izumi your quirk and company and not take her quirk she would not have been swayed"

Izuku: "There there is the thinking that caused this and how can someone with a heroic heart be swayed to villainy for something so petty"

Mina: "Izu"

Izuku: "And why would I give her my company I built to support the very think she bullied the quirkless and One for all was not taken it left her for her corrupted heart that you made"

Mina: "IZUKU please lets just go and rest"

Izuku: "Sorry lets go Yoichi is tough he will be fine"

At the same time with Yoichi and All For one.

AFO: "Leave us"

Shigarki: "But sensei what if he does something to you"

AFO: "Trust your sensei that she is not weak"

Shigraki left leaving the two alone.

AFO: "I am so sorry little brother for everything"

Yoichi: "Why what are you talking about"

AFO: "I pushed you to have you give your quirk to a random person... The quirk was the only keeping you alive"

Yoichi: "I don't understand what happen my sister is only 12"

AFO: "I am your sister you died while I was helpless to watch. So I did the only think I could think of I gave you a reincarnation quirk and waited"

Yoichi: "So you are actually my sister"

AFO: "Yeah I wish you did not need to see your sister in such a state. I just wanted to keep you safe... but end up pushing you away and killed you. I spent the time waiting for you to come thinking grieving for your first death"

Yoichi: "Its okay father always tell me to forgive when you know they mean it"

AFO: "Izuku Midoriya?"

Yoichi: "Yeah he always say to apologize and make amend for your mistake if you mean it"

AFO: " ... I will try"