How we met...again(4)^rebecca

Chris
Scrubbing my tongue and spitting I smile big looking at my teeth. I'm taking momma and Stacey out to breakfast to make up for what Anna did. she's gonna tag along to apologize and because she wouldn't shut up about me leaving her here.

I wash my face then go to. picking something to wear. I brush my hair put in my studs on my chain and watch.

"Baby what should I wear?" she came from the bathroom ass naked hair dripping down her back.

"Clothes hurry up." I spray some cologne on me and finish getting dressed.

"Ok ok don't be rude." she mumbled walking to the closet.

"Whatever just get dressed you dripping water everywhere...damn." I put my wallet Chapstick and phone in my pockets.

"Why you so moody?" She walks up pressing her chest to mine. "You need me to make you happy again?"

Tugging on my jeans she licks my lips moaning. "Get dressed Anna before we late."
*********
"So you decided to bring her because....." Stacey mugged Anna. Momma excused herself soon as she saw her.

"I'm his girlfriend I go everywhere with him get over it."

"I'd watch that word if I were you. Only reason he's even wasting his time with you is because he can't have the girl he really wants. Just don't get to comfortable." she leans back sipping her drink.

"Your evil." I chuckled looking over the menu. Anna nudged me with a frown. "What she's right and you know it." She rolled her eyes picking up the menu.

"I'm back sorry for the wait." momma came back. I stood pulling out her chair. "Thank you Chris. So has everyone decided on what their having?"

"Yes ma'am and I'd like to apologize for my behavior the other day I had no right storming into your home."

"It's ok sweetheart just know your place." momma smiled. her shade is so good a simple person wouldn't even detect it.

We ordered our food and start catching up on things.

"How are all the businesses big bro you ready to send me to college in Paris." Stacey smirked.

"You get excepted then I got you."

"That's sounds expensive why not go to a school here and save your brother the trouble of wasting so much of his money." Anna butts in getting blank looks from us all. "Unless you plan to pay him back."

"Why does how much of his money he spends matter to you. this is family talk. Just sit there and play with your hairs or go on instagram."

"Chris get your sister before she gets hurt."

"Brother get your hoe before I stomp it. You haven't gotten on my good side yet since being out here so you might wanna shut the hell up. I will hurt you." she stood leaning over the table. Anna moved back wide eyed.

"That's enough Stacey sit. Lets just sit here and enjoy breakfast." Momma pulled Stacey back. she gave me a look.

Taking out my wallet I take out my gold card handing it to Anna. "go shopping or something I'll meet you back at the room."

She took it standing and leaving.

"Id really appreciate if you stop bringing your hoes around us."

"I know I know. How are you and Arthur?" I tried moving the conversation as our plate were sat in front of us.

"Chris we broke up months ago." I frowned because I don't remember hearing about that. "He moved to bel air."

"Damn my bad."