I Told You (55 pt2)

Chris
I watch Mona cry more as we waited for someone to come out. When I got that call it was like my heart stopped. I dropped everything and came right out to Boston.

"Daddy is mommy ok?" She looked up pouting her lip.

"I hope so baby you just gotta stay strong for her ok?" Nodding she laid her head on my chest again.

I sigh with my head back closing my eyes.

"Family of Camila Cisneros?"

My eyes open and I jump up. "I'm her boyfriend."

"Is my mommy ok?" Mona asked.

"Yes she's just fine. There is no serious damage to the baby thankfully but she will need to slow down her pace. She was dehydrated so plenty of liquids and rest right away." I clenched my jaw because I knew she would do this. Trying to prove herself and end up over working her body. "You can go in just stay quiet."

I thank the doctor and follow him to her room slowly walking in. She was starring out a window. "Mommy?" She looked over at us smiling as I let Mona run to her. "Are you ok mommy?"

"Yes baby I'm fine." She caught my eyes and looks down with a sad pout quickly putting a smile back on her face. "I missed you pumpkin your gonna have to tell me all you and daddy did while I was gone."

I sat in the chair across her bed watching them. Eventually Mona fell asleep again. "So....what happen?" I stood next to her bed.

"Hi to you to Christopher." She mumbled brushing Mona hair.

"Don't this isn't the time to be childish Camila. What happen?"

"I got in a fight." She shrugged. "It wasn't even my fault."

"So instead of letting security handle whoever the crazy bitch was you decided to go on and fight her. Am I right?"

"Don't even try to-"

"Camila I'm so fucking pissed right now and you doing this stubborn bullshit isn't helping calm me down. Just answer my damn question." She looked at me wide eyed. "This shit is all over Instagram Twitter Facebook....I need answers."

"Y-yes....your right. But I had to she embarrassed me in front of my friends and fans. I couldn't just let her get the best of me!" She yell whispered.

"Your so damn selfish only thinking of yourself. Our child is living in you Camila you can't just go around doing dumb shit anymore! This is what everyone was trying to prevent and now because yo dumb ass wanna get in fights and shit I might not get my second chance."

"What are you talking about?"

Taking a breath I tried calming down. "I missed out on pretty much everything with Mona. First steps words everything. I'm finally getting to be there. I'll go to the doctor with you and see our child growing I'll be in the delivery room I'll get to hold them. By doing this reckless shit your taking that away from me and I'm scared as hell." She looked away wiping her face. "I love you so Camila but you really pushed it to far with this."

"I didn't even think about that." She whispered brushing Mona hair back.

"I know. Why is my question though because you weren't like this before. What changed in these last few years?" She just shrugged wiping her face again. "When we get home I want you in bed. You won't be doing anything for the rest of the day or tomorrow."

Tears feel down her face as she nods. "I'm sorry I-I really didn't think anything would happen. I know I should've listen to you."

"That you should've but your to damn stubborn and spoiled." I kiss her head and nose. "I'm only being the loving caring boyfriend you need."