Dinner(57)

*2months later*
Carlton
Everything is in place and ready. I'm a nervous reck right now and it's not even close to the time. Tonight our families are going out to dinner. I'm planning to make things really official with me and Rebecca. We're meeting Camila and Chris moms boyfriends to. My parents and Rebecca's are coming to. Hopefully her dad won't be a problem.

"Baby I need help with my dress!" Bec called from the bathroom.

Walking in she was all twisted trying to pull up her dress zipper. I couldn't help chuckling. "You look crazy."

"And you look ugly now help me." She pouted whining. "This dress use to fit perfectly."

"Baby stop thinking whatever you starting to. Your body is damn near perfect." I kiss up from her shoulder to her neck biting her ear.

"It use to be perfect. Now I got these damn rolls and fucking stretch marks."

"Rebecca stop right now there is nothing wrong with your body." I turn her facing me.

"But-"

"What did I say?"

"Fine but don't get comfortable talking to me like that. I'm your girlfriend not your child." She pushed pass me rolling her eyes. "Keep talking and im'ma smack the tongue out yo mouth messing me who he think he is." She mumbled.

I chuckled fixing myself up then went to Elias room. He was laid on his stomach babbling chewing on one of his toys. "Hey man what's up wit ya?" He smiled toothless hitting my face. "Aye watch them hands boy."

"Don't be talking to my baby like that." Rebecca came in fully ready. "Oh you just keep on getting cuter I love you!"

"Awwww baby." I went to kiss her.

"Uh no I was talking to Eli."

"Ha well forget you that's why he look more like me."

After a little more playful fighting we left out heading for this restaurant were meeting everyone at. Getting the car valley we walk in holding hands Eli in my arm. getting to the table a few were already here. My parents Isabel surprisingly Andrew was here and Chris mom with some guy arm over her chair.

I hugged everyone. "So your the nigga taking my aunt all around the world huh."

Aunt Carmen chuckled hitting me. "This is my sons best friend Carlton his girlfriend Rebecca and their adorable baby boy Elias. Guys this is Luther."

"How you guys doing?" He shook my hand kissed the back of becca and tickles Eli stomach.

"We're pretty good." Rebecca took Eli to her seat. "So have you met Chris or Stacey yet?"

"I've met Stacey a few times but I haven't met the famous Chris. Carmen is always talking so high of him I'm already a little intimidated."

"Good you should be he is very protective of his mom."

After saying hello to everyone else I sit. We sat next to my parents.

"Is tonight the night?" My dad whispered.

"I hope so but don't jinks it. I want it to go down real smooth."

Chris
Smiling I watch Mona and Cam dancing around in the kitchen to Michael Jackson P.T.Y.

"Daddy look!" Mona did a little ballerina spin almost falling.

"Your a beautiful little ballerina princess." Cam swayed her hips eating a cookie. "What yall make?"

"Sugar cookies Mona wanted to make something for our moms boyfriends." She feed me one then kissed my lips. "Good right?"

"Mmhm but I like your cookies better." I mumbled grabbing her waist as she blushed. "How you feeling?"