Reconnect(7pt2)

Chris
Pulling up to Mona daycare we stepped out after I turn off my car. Cam put her hair up walking ahead of me.

My eyes instantly went down to her ass. It was all plump and shit. I mean before she still had a nice ass but now it's like...damn. I got so caught up in the show I tripped up the curb. "Damn it." I mumbled trying to play it off.

"Try looking at where you go instead of my ass perv." she turned slightly smirking.

"Nah I'm good. It looks good it's like a crime not to pay attention." I slap grabbing a handful walking ahead.

She squealed punching me. Going up to the front desk she signed a paper and we head to Mona's classroom. All the kids were sitting at little table coloring. Mona saw us and jumped up. "Daddy mommy look I colored this." she held up a fully colored in picture of some flowers.

"That's so pretty pumpkin." Camila kissed her cheek.

The teacher ended the class Mona got her things and I carried her out with us. "You hungry little mama?"

"Yes daddy."

"Alright how about some Friday's you like chicken tenders or spaghetti."

"I want a burger and fry."

"Just one fry?"

"No like ten." me and Cam laughed.

"Ok baby you can have a burger. How was your day?" Cam got in front while I buckle Mona in the back in her car seat.

"Good I got gold star." she points to the little gold star sticker on her shirt.

"That's my baby." I kiss her head making her giggle.

"I love you daddy." She smiled pulling on my chin hairs.

"I love you more little mama." I noticed Cam looking at us smiling. When she saw me looking she turned back around. "You think mommy loves daddy to?"

"Yes she love you this much." She spread her arms out wide.
*******
Walking in it was pretty crowded. I held Mona in my left arm and had Camila hand in my right.

"Welcome to Friday's how many?"

"Three and can we get a booth?"

She nods getting two regular menus and one kids.

Camila
"Hi I'm Emmy I'll be your waiter can I get you guys some drinks." a peppy blonde comes up.

"I'll just have a water and she will have the same."

"No mommy I want apple juice."

"You didn't drink any water today so that's what you get."

"Daddy I want juice." she made a pouting face.

He looked at me. I looked at him. "Um drink some water and I'll get you some juice later ok baby?" She smiled nodding. "I'll have a peach sprite with some mozzarella sticks and spinach dip and chips."

She wrote them down leaving. I pulled out my phone.

"Why you taking that out its family time baby." Chris smirked pushing my phone down.

"Yea mommy." Mona mumbled focusing on her coloring.

"Fine Chris." I put it down on the table.

"Good. So clearly a lot has changed since our last time catch me up on everything."

"There really isn't much to share. Clearly you know everything about me so what is there left?"

He sighed nodding. "Well I noticed you don't have a lot of your tats anymore except one and your nose piercing is gone."