Wedding day(65)

Rebecca
I woke today just feeling great. Cam, Mona, Isabel, two old girls we went to high school with who are also my other brides maids and I all spent the night in a nice suit. We had the hotels spa come up for facials medicures and pedicures. The stylist team I hired will be here in a few to start on hair and make up.

"Aunt becca can I have make up?" Mona smiled up at me.

"Yes but only a little bit."

We went down to breakfast.

"Ok so we'll get there at 11 people should be arriving by then, wedding will start at 1, the reception is at 2. You and Carlton will have your first dance as Mr and Mrs Willis. Music will play while everyone is eating around 3:30 the line dances and shit will start and we'll party until 6." Camila ran everything down to me.

I smiled nodding nervously bouncing my leg. "This is my day guys uh I just wanna see him. This is the longest we've gone without seeing or talking to each other."

"Awwwww it'll be ok becca. Just think how great it'll be when you see him. He'll be all dressed up looking handsome." Isabel rubbed my back.

We finished up heading back up to our room. It was so much running around. Girls trying to get their outfits together since we're gonna get dressed at the place. I had just got out the shower lotion and everything then sat in the chair to start on my make up.

"Rebecca Chris sent me a text that he and the guys are on their way to the place now." Cam told me as she was doing Mona hair. We gave her a little eyeshadow, glitter blush and color lip gloss.

The other girls were packing up since we won't be coming back.

"Ok so tell me what you think?" The girl said moving aside so I can see my make up and hair.

"I love it thank you so much. Time someone!?" I called out getting my stuff together.

"10:40 we gotta go!"

We check out the hotel getting in the truck.

"Soon as we get there we can start getting dress well have sometime to just relax and wait for people to get seated and then it's show time."

Smiling I took a breath. I'm so nervous but happy at the same time. Me and Carlton are an odd couple but I know we'll last a life time. That's my baby and there's no one I could even dream of marrying other than him.

Carlton
Chris my cousin and two old high school and I all day in our room waiting for the big moment. I have seen it takes to Rebecca all day or any of last night after they took her from me. I miss my baby. That smile those eyes....her ass. Not being able to get a handful is stressful.

"Man when is this starting I wanna see my girl."

"Nigga fuck up with that begging shit." Max my cousin said glaring at me as he and Chris payed some card game. "You'll see her in a minute just relax."

"Ain't no relaxing when it comes to him and Rebecca. They stay at the hip with each other....its disgusting." Chris turned up his face. "Just her name make that nigga giggle like a girl."

I just smacked my teeth because it's true. I love my girl. My dad and Rebecca's dad holding Elias came in dressed in their suits.

"How you feeling son?" My dad grabbed my shoulders hard jerking me around. "You about to really be a man now nigga!"

"Dad I'm getting married not playing my first basketball game." I wave him off rubbing my hands together. "I'm all good though I just really wanna see her."

He chuckled. "It's worth the wait trust me."

"Carlton I need to talk to you." Her dad said handing Eli to Chris and nudging for the door.