You...Again?(16)

Chris
Smiling to myself I watched Cam do her make up and Mona mimicking her with a little tube of Chapstick. I don't think anyone really understands how I'm feeling. The only girl to ever actually and fully have my heart. Once taken from me is back in my life and with my child.

Yeah it started out a little bumpy but we are getting closer every moment we spend together. She's not rude to me anymore.

"Daddy look. Im pretty." she did a twirl and kissy face.

"You are always pretty baby." I pick her up. "Look how pretty mommy is." Cam looked back at me through the mirror.

"Mommy really pretty."

"I know....shes gorgeous." I saw her blush trying to hide it. "I love you Camila."

"I like you Chris." she came over kissing my cheek. "Ok mama we are about to go to our first dance class in NY. You ready?"

"Yeah. Daddy you come?"

"I wish I could princess but daddy has some work he needs to catch up on." she pouts wiggling her lip. "Hey hey don't do that I'll see you when the class is over."

"I should really just rent a car." I heard Cam say.

"Nah you good. after your class I'm gonna take you guys around show your some of the top spots and then later tonight we can go on that date you promised me."

"Ok that sounds nice. Where did you plan on taking me big shot?"

Smirking I held the hotel door open taking a quick look at her ass as she walked by. "Its a surprise."

We had breakfast at the hotel and then I dropped them off at Dance Centre NY.
**********
Sighing my hands run down my face. "These number are....not great ladies. You have a lot of fans, your music is hot and you had a number one hit. What's up?"

They all gave not so happy looks. The OMG Girlz had one good year and then I guess they just fell off. There was a small tour of different school that went pretty good but they've never actually had a real tour. I'm thinking that's what needs to happen. They need their music out there again get their name buzzing.

"I really don't know what happen." Breaunna whispered.

"Maybe people just aren't feeling us anymore." Zonnique mumbled bouncing her leg. "What did we do wrong?"

"I think mr boss man here is the blame. You don't give us the attention you give Tinashe or Evan or Rebecca. I wouldn't be surprised if you just tossed us off the label like you did with Brian. He had talent." Bahja jumped up slamming her hands on my desk.

"He also had a really bad attitude and wasn't ready to take direction." I spoke making her roll her eyes.

"What's so great about the others!? We all were signed at the same time because you saw something in us. What happen boss were a couple of kids not making you enough money for you? Are we suddenly not as good as before?" She sat back down.

Keeping a calm face I stood walking to the front sitting in the edge of my desk. "I don't think any less of any of my artist. You all are different. I focus maiming in Tinashe and Evan because they are big right now I have to keep them in the light as long as possible. Becky is big for the moves she makes plus she's a fresh face. You girls have talent and I believe in you. But once your out there it is up to the world to decide if they like you or not. It's just the business you are in."

I saw Zonnique tearing up and passed her a tissue. "I'm not giving up on you guys just yet. I just booked for a scream tour for you guys to join some other up coming artist and I think it'll be good for you. I'm not just quieting on you guys just yet but if your ready to call it...I won't stop you because it's your choice."