Who You(62)

Chris
You know it feels good to help out. I'm giving my best friend his girls dream wedding. Doing that I'm making a ton of people happy and that's really important to me. Carlton is happy because Rebecca is happy then both of them makes my girl happy which keeps me happy. Life is just going real smooth right now.

It's officially four months until their wedding. I've got my suit and shit both my girls have their dresses. I'm looking at different DJ's and the place is ours. Cam hired the caterers from our house party for the reception and decided she and Rebecca are gonna decorate everything themselves.

Today is pretty chill outside of the break down on everything and everyone's part. But first I have to meet one of the other owners of the shop for some reason. I snap Mona in her seat as Cam in getting in front. "Daddy can we get ice cream?"

"Maybe. You eat ice cream a lot though don't you get sick of it?"

"I'll never get sick of ice cream!"

We chuckled as I drove off.

"Rebecca wants us to be at their house by five and bring chicken wings." Camila told me. "Oh and I want some sour cream and onion ruffles."

"Ok baby does my son want anything else." I rub her stomach pulling up to the 7/11.

"Yes your daughter wants some sweet tea."

"Cool lil bit you coming with me inside?"

"Can I get ice cream?"

"Yeah sure." She squealed climbing out. We grabbed up stuff and I paid.

Getting to the shop a car was sitting in one of the spots in front. Unlocking I keep my girls in first.

"Wow this is amazing babe I'm guessing this is your side?" She went over touching the painted walls I did recently. "Is there a bathroom?"

"Yeah in the back to the right."

I went looking over the boxes set on my side. The clothes I ordered had came in. Now I just gotta get all this on selves and hangers

"Mmm we must be meant to be because we just keep coming back at the same time." Vern switched in taking her glasses off. "Don't you look yummy."

"Uh hey Vern." I mumbled paying attention to these clothes.

"Daddy can we leave now." Mona ran out from the back. She stopped smiling seeing Vern. "This hoe again."

"Mona!" I chuckled covering up with a cough. "Don't call her that."

"Aunt becca said that's what she is." She rolled her eyes running back.

"Who is aunt becca and why does she know my name." She pushed my shoulder standing in front me. "We're you telling your friends about me baby....how cute." Her hand touched my chest.

Since it was only us at once when someone cleared their throat I knew it was her. She and Mona stood arms crossed.

"Christopher why did my daughter run back telling me that and this is in her words "that man stealing hoe is back". Who are you?" She came standing in front of me pushing her back.

"Baby don't do that its all uneeded. This is-"

"That man stealing hoe." Mona said shaking her head.

"No Mona. This is one of the other owners daughter." I smiled at Cam as she gave me evil eyes.

"Why were her hands on you. I don't do well seeing other girls touch my man." She turned to me. "You better be glad I'm pregnant little girl or you would be lying in a pool of your own blood."

Both Vern and I were looking wide eyed. I looked down at Mona but she just rolled her eyes at me.

"I don't take well to threats lady. It's a free country I can touch whatever and whoever I want. You have a very attractive man you had to know women would be throwing themselves at him. Maybe if you satisfied him better he wouldn't be so easy to fall at another woman's feet." She flipped her hair smirking. "Oh that little baby bump is so cute."

Camila chuckled turning to me nodding. "So this is what keeps you here huh?"

"Hell no this is my show its not my fault she keeps popping up." I said hands up just surrendering now. I already know she's pissed but because of our son/ daughter she's trying to stay calm which I much appreciate.

"If she shows up from now on I want you home. Don't think it's because I don't trust you because I do it's this fake ass light skin Indian weave having ass bitch I don't trust. I'm not about to let you slide that air pumped ass right up in between my family." She stood toe to toe with her. "Oh and me pounding your face until no one is able to recongize you isn't a threat neither is me wrapping out every single piece of weave stocked into your head out. If you touch my man again look at my man again or even mention his name you will see these things are promises. Don't play with me bitch." She bumped her chest making her back away.

Swinging her hair she came back to me grabbing my shirt pulling us face to face. "That was sexy momma."

"You think so? I think you sleeping in the guest room for the next week is even sexier. Let's go." She grabbed Mona hand as they walk out.

On the way Mona stuck her tongue out at Vern again rolling her eyes at me. I was right behind them unlocking the car.

"You messed up again daddy." Mona shook her head at me.

"But I didn't do anything. It's just like before when you thought I cheated on mommy. I didn't do-"

"Woah excuse me? This has happened before?" Cam looked at me.

Shit!

"Yes that hoe touched daddy and I pulled her hair cause she ugly and smell lick stupid fish." Mona just went on egging Camila up.

The look Cam gave me already told me I'm in a shit load of trouble and all for not doing anything.