Surprise Visit(21)

*some months*
Chris
"Shot you dead nigga now what!" Niya jumped up doing a body twist.

"You on cocky ass nigga."

"And you my friend are a supa losa." she wined her hips flipping her hair. "Now I believe the bet was.....loser makes breakfast. Get to it Christopher."

"Yeah yeah what you want."

"Waffles and make them golden and crisp to perfection." she hops up on the counter top.

I mixed everything putting the batter in the waffle maker. "What you gonna do while I'm gone?"

"Uh I have no idea but I do know I'll be bored." she pouts hoping down as sugar came in. she picked her up cooing riffing her fur. "You have to be the cutest dog ever. I wish I could take you for myself."

"That sucks man I wish you could come with me." the idea came that quick. "Hey why don't you?"

"Oh I don't know."

"Come on you'll meet my family. Its only right that they know who my new best friend is."

We've been hanging out a lot lately. She's great company and brings nothing but positivity. we like a lot of the same things in both food and entertainment. She's still shy around and I find that really cute. We do flirt a little but she knows I'm still hanging on to hope with Camila.

She did the cover for Black Pyramid's spring/summer collection and it sparked something nice when the board was revealed. Her face was great for business. We've had a great few months in the numbers. Today I'm going out to Atlanta to surprise the family. I can't wait to see my girls.

"You really think I should go?" We sat in front of the TV watching a old scooby doo movie.

"Yeah you'll see where I grew up, meet my moms and sister, my brother and his girl who is about to have my little niece or nephew and even better you'll meet my daughter and Camila."

"Oh right the love of your life." she nudged me smiling all weird. "Is she as perfect as you say she is?"

"Of course why would I lie?" She shrugged taking our plates back to the kitchen. "So you going or not nigga my plane gonna be ready in like thirty minutes."

"Such a short notice but yeah I'll come but I'm leaving now so I can pack for blank days." she smiled getting her stuff together.

"Just three I got some stuff that need to be done by a certain day."

"Ok I'll be back or will you come pick me up."

"I'll come get you. Hurry up."

"I don't like to be rushed."

Camila
"Cammy great news!" My mom randomly walks in with Chris mom behind her. "Guess what your wonderful beautiful mother just did for you and Mona."

"You decided to stop walking up in my house like you own it therefore giving me the space I rightfully have." I put my hair up peaking back at my room.

"No silly I sent one of those videos of you and Mona dancing to Ellen. She's having this talent competition type thing and you guys are going to be on her show!"

"Oh my god that's awesome."

"I know right where is my little buggie?" She started towards her room.

"She's with Rebecca and Carlton doing some baby shopping."

My best friend is so beautiful with her belly. They decided to let the sex of the baby be a surprise to everyone. I don't know why they chose to do that but hey that's them. again checking my room I settled on the loveseat next to the couch.