Apologize(14)

Chris
Anna stepped in smiling. I hung up my phone giving her a stale look. "Happy to see me?"

"Does it look like I'm happy to see you?"

"I don't know drop the pants and we'll find out how happy I can make you." she tried grabbing me.

I swap her hand away making her chuckle taking her jacket off. "So where should we...catch up. I know your favorite place is the kitchen with the whip cream."

"Nah you need to leave I have guest and I really don't want you around." I push her jacket back into her arms.

"Why is it some bitch? You move on just like that Chris really! Did I even mean anything to you!?" She pushed me standing with her hands on her hips.

"No and that's what you don't get. You were my toy something to do when I'm bored or horny that's it that's all now leave." I tried getting her out the door.

She pushed pass me walking further into the house. Mona came from the living room with Sugar behind her. Seeing Anna she stopped and gave a stale face. It was kind of similar to the one I gave her when I opened the door.

"Oh is this the little one the Internet has been raving about all day? Hi cutie I'm gonna be your step mom." she crutches down to Mona's level.

Mona looked her up and down. "No you not." laughing she walks away. I chuckled at the shocked look on Anna face. She defiantly is Camila's child.

"She is no angel and needs some type of discipline Christopher. Our kids would never act like that." She stood shaking her head.

Sugar started growling and barking in her pounce stance. Of course Midnight just so happen to be coming up the stairs.

Just like me they are sick of her being around. Midnight slowly walked behind sugar showing his teeth growling.

"B-baby the dogs are looking at me weird. Get them out of our house now." she whined backing away.

"Nah why would I put them out they live here you don't." I chuckled.

"Chris where is that pizza!?" Cam walks in. She stood behind the dogs petting Midnight making him sit. "Oh is this one of those stripper telegrams?" She giggled drinking her water.

"Who is she Chris?"

"My sexy baby mama." I proudly said standing next to Cam. She looked over winking with a chuckle.

"Oh right the bitch you were with while I was stuck in the damn hotel room by myself. You could do so much better." Anna turned up her nose rolling her eyes. "You have me now there no need for her."

"Oh your the phone hoe. The bitch he tossed over the phone which by the way was such a nigga move just to let you know." i shrugged. "Carlton was talking about you. Your name is...Anal right?" I hollered as she smirks walking away.

Anna balled up her fist charging when Midnight barked making her shrink back.

"You can leave now and do me a favor don't come back." I gently push her out the door making sure to lock it.

Camila
We finally got our pizzas like thirty minutes after his use to be hoe left. For the good of her pretty face I really hope she doesn't come back around while I'm here.

Mona was in the living room full and sleeping with the puppy. That left me and Chris in the kitchen with our beers and supreme pizza. I bit into a slice moaning at the taste of mozzarella cheese mushrooms, green peppers, onions and bacon with lots of Parmesan sprinkled on top. "Oh my god this is good."

"So you wanted to talk. If you still do we can go up to my office." he chugged the rest of his can crushing it and throwing it away.

"Right so you can put me on your desk and just play out all your nasty office fantasies ha ha no sir." I chuckled doing the same with my can.

"Nah I've filled all those but I've still got some kitchen fantasies needing to be fulfilled." he smirked brushing my shoulder putting away the left over pizza. "But seriously did you still wanna talk?"

"Um yes. I wanted to you know apologize for my insensitivity towards you earlier. I don't understand completely how it feels to have the person you love have no memory or interest in reconnecting so I'm sorry."

He chuckled coming over. Towering over me licking his lips he ran his hand down my shoulder. "I'm sorry to. You can't help not remembering our relationship and me pushing you to isn't helping at all so I apologize." his voice came out smooth and just a bit deep. "You forgive me?"

He stepped to me until our chest were together. "Y-yes."

Chuckling he softly turned me to the counter top edge. "I haven't fully forgiven you just yet. You know how you can get my full forgiveness?"

I shook my head as my heart sped up. My palms go sweaty as we kept the starring contest going.

"What do you think I want?" He mumbled brushing my hair behind my ear.

Blushing I felt up his chest standing on my tippy toes until our lips were softly press to each other's. Heads tilt to get better angles. He rubs my waist moving his hands down to my ass palming. I let out a small moan as he squeezed my cheeks. It got a little more heated as he lifts me off the floor into the counter opening my legs getting between.

Gripping my thighs I wrap my arms around his next deepening our kiss. His grunts and my soft moans started to become a little louder the longer we made out.

"Mommy!"

We pulled away breathing heavy. I blushed wiping my mouth hopping off the counter. "I'm gonna uh see what she wants."

"Alright and uh I was actually gonna say you going out with me would've done it but the kiss was so much better." he chuckled wiping his mouth looking me up and down. "You think I could still get a date sometime before you leave?"

"Uh yeah that can happen. I'll be sure to show up this time." we both chuckled as Mona called me again.

"That's good cause if you didn't this time I'd have to punish you." he whispered brushing pass me.

I blushed biting my nail. We both went into the living room seeing her rubbing her eyes sitting on the couch with the puppy still sleeping. "what's wrong baby?" I picked her up rubbing her back.

"Tired." she mumbled whining holding onto me.

"I have a few rooms around here you guys are more than welcome to stay the night. I'll take you back to your hotel tomorrow morning." Chris suggested rubbing Mona back.

"Ok as long as you don't try sneaking in to cuddle me." he winked showing the way to the room.

It's was a beautiful spaced room with a huge bed. "sleep tight beautiful."

"You to."

"I was talking to Mona." he smirked taking her kissing her bed then placing her in the bed.

I took my shoes off placing them at the end of the bed. Stretching I yawn. turning to get in bed I found creepstopher looking at me with a silly smile. "Your so weird. Goodnight."

Walking up he held my head kissed my forehead, nose and lips. "Goodnight Cam."