Planning Starts Now(61)

Camila
Sitting in the booth the waiter set our menus at we thank her. Me and Rebecca are starting on the planning for her wedding. They've set the date for October 4th because that is the day they shared those three special words "I love you".

"This is so exciting I've never planned a wedding before. Are you hiring a planner and we're just picking a few things?"

"No I'm gonna do this I don't need anyone extra we don't have that kind of money to waste. There's the venu, decorations, food and the honeymoon." She sighed opening her folder. "We broke things down so I'll handle the caterer, my dress and half the honey moon while Carlton does the place his suit and the other half. I only have so much money so we won't be doing anything big."

"Have you talked with your parents about them unfreezing your college money to use for your wedding?" The waiter came asking for drinks. "A sweet tea for me the little one can have the strawberry lemonade water for her and nothing for him he's good." She nods walking away again.

"They don't even know he proposed. I don't feel like the stress of dealing with my father. He doesn't care for my family I don't need him or his money."

"But who's gonna walk you down the isle and plus how can you not have your parents at your wedding?"

"Oh my mom will be there and she will also walk me down the isle and if she decides to let my father influence her decision then my uncle will do it and if he can't them fuck it I'll walk down my damn self." She started breathing heavy putting her hands over her head. "This is gonna be my day and a happy day no drama from anyone."

"Don't cry aunt becca I'll walk with you." Mona rubbed her hand making us chuckle.

"Thank boo your so sweet that's why your gonna be the flower girl."

"What's that?"

"Your gonna have a really pretty dress well get you looking all pretty and all you have to do is throw little flowers on the floor. Can you do that for me?"

"Yeah can I wear make up I look really pretty in make up." I kiss her head.

"Ok look I can always give you however much money you need I have more than enough to share with you."

"No Cam I couldn't let you do that." She shook her head wiping under her eye. "Plus what money do you have cause bitch you don't work."

"You can and you will I'll even have Chris put in a few bucks and whatever and you and Carlton can afford you guys go right ahead." She smiled coming over hugging me. "I got you boo your gonna have the wedding that you want not what you can afford. And since you wanna be nosey I at once had a job duh I'm inly on vacation I still have this account from my mother."

"Thank you Cam I swear we'll pay you guys back. Carlton already has two jobs looking at a third and pretty soon I'll get a job."

I waved her off looking at the menus. "Don't worry about it. Now let's talk dresses."

"Ok so I was looking at these for the brides mades this one for Mona and you can pick whatever dress you want. I haven't even started looking for a dress for me yet."

"These are nice. What kind of dress do you want?"

"Something strapless and its flowing and long but not puffy I want it to fit my figure." She smiled in a gaze dreaming about the perfect dress. "Have you ever thought of your perfect dress?"

"Honestly no I never saw myself getting married. I was in the best relationship of my life but I don't remember any of it I didn't even know who Chris was."

"Well you guys are back together now....has anything changed?" She smirked as our food we ordered in the middle of talking came.

"Yes I have I just haven't brought it up to Chris because I don't know how he would. I don't want him to think I'm rushing him were still young I'm only twenty two so when the time is right it'll happen." She gave me a smile. "Ok enough of this your making me tear up. Let's do this I'll handle the actual wedding from the place the decorations DJ and food and I'll get me and Mona's dresses you just worry about your dress getting someone to do your hair and make up so you can look sexy for your big day ok."

"Thank you so much Cam your the best. Let's go over the guest list now."

Chris
Looking at this one suit I feel over the fabric. Me and Carlton are at this dope suit shop looking for his for the big day.

"Shit man we gone have to go to JCPenny or something if these prices keep going up." He sighed looking at another suit. "Look at this $2,000 for a suit? I still need to pay for the place and my half of our honeymoon."

"I got you man me and Cam gone handle most of the pricey stuff so just ball out man for your day nigga."

"Nah I can't let yall do that me and Rebecca not trynna do anything big anyway. After looking at a few places and these suits we might end up getting married at the court house."

"Nigga shut up we helping yall rather you like it or not." We both got our suits then head out to look at the place he picked.

While looking around Cam called. "Babe I told Rebecca we could help her and Carlton with their wedding."

"That's cool with me what is she thinking of us helping her with?"

"Well I agreed on getting me and Mona dresses and the food you can do the place and DJ  so all they really have worry about is their outfits and the honey moon."

I went walking around looking at the place until I find Carlton again. It was a big place with hardwood floors. "Ight that's cool."

"Where are you guys?"

"We at the place he talking with someone now. After this we'll probably get some drinks or something then meet back at their house."

"Ok sounds like a plan I'll see you later. I love you."

"Love you to baby." We hung up as Carlton is coming over. "So what's up?"

"They pretty booked up only way we can get it on the day is to pay upfront right now $20,000." He sighed. "I can't afford that....Rebecca is gonna be crushed she really liked this one the most of all the others."

"Bet." I call over the guy taking out my check book.

"You just so happen to have your check book huh." He smirked shaking his head. "I can't let you pay for this man you don't need to ill just look at some of the other places."

"Nah fuck that this is where tall wanna get married then this is the place." Writing out the check I slam it in the guys hand. "Save the date and make sure this place is ready or we'll have problems."