Someone Else? (20 pt2)

Camila
"How was your day pumpkin?" I strap Mona tight into her seat. "You learn anything new?"

"Good. I miss daddy."

"Uh ok you wanna call him?" I pull into the road making my way home. Rebecca and Isabel are gonna come over for a little ladies night in.

"Yes!" I hand her my phone letting her do all the work. It didn't take long before she got excited hearing him on the other side. "Hi daddy."

"Hey lil bit what you up to?"

"Going home. I miss you."

"Aw I miss you to. I'm gonna have mommy send you out here with me one day. We'll have a lot of fun."

"Mommy can I go stay with daddy?"

"Oh now you wanna talk in complete sentences?" I smirk as we pull up to the house. She always only half talks I don't know why but she be showing out in front of Chris. "Maybe in the summer baby."

"Mommy said in the summer daddy." I take her out her seat. "Can we make cookies again daddy?"

"Of course baby anything you want princess. How was your day?"

"Good I played hide and seek with Micheal." She sat on the couch with the phone in her small hands to her ear. It was still in speaker. I took that time to put away groceries and start planning dinner.

"Oh is that that your friend?"

"Yes he my best friend."

"Micheal is a boy?" I can just picture his face.

"Yes. He said I'm his girlfriend." I held my hand over my mouth to keep from yelling. Man I wish she would've face timed him.

"Well uh I'll have to meet him next time I come out there."

They spent about thirty more minutes talking before saying goodbye. "Daddy said love you."

"Ok what you want for dinner?"

"Pizza."

"Sounds good I don't feel like cooking tonight. Come on we gonna go pick up aunt becca."
********
We picked up becca just in time. She and Carlton we're going at each other's throats. She packed a bag and everything saying she's not staying there tonight. Carlton shut that down quick tho.

"Put the damn bag up Rebecca you coming back here tonight even if I gotta drag yo ass out Cam house." he stood in front of the stairs to keep her in place.

"No your so inventive to my feeling and needs. You know I'm emotional right now and just keep saying the stupidest shit!" She punched him starting to cry.

"Baby all i said is hope you guys have fun. How is that insensitive to your feelings?"

"You are secretly saying because I'm all fat I can't have fun." he looked back at me only making me laugh harder. I held my hands up.

She tried slipping pass him. He snatched up the bag. "I'm picking you up at 12 be ready and stop being so damn soft. This crying and shit ain't for me you really getting on my nerves Rebecca damn."

She pouts nodding. "I love you."

"I love you to baby." they finally kissed goodbye. "Keep my babies safe Camila I'll hurt you to."

"Blah blah blah by Carlton." waving I pull of heading to papa johns to pick up our pizza. "How you feeling momma?" I rub Rebecca's stomach.

"Fat." she pouts.

"You don't even have a belly yet it's only been a few weeks. You gon be real mad when you actually start getting a belly."

"You have baby aunt becca?" Mona said from the back seat.

"Oh yeah your gonna have a little cousin Mona." they both cheered as I pull up.

I went in have my name grabbed three drinks. Waiting I went through my Instagram feed.

"Looky here we meet again." Matt smirked circling me. "I think it's fate."

"I think your young. You work here?"

"Yeah delivery boy. Not the best job but it pays for what I need."

"So when your not working are you playing video games and eating pizza rolls with your friends in your mom basement?" He chuckled grabbing more pizzas putting them in the carrying bag.

"Maybe you'd get a real answer if you let me take you out."

"Right so I can spend two nights in prison no thank you." I grab my stuff heading out.

"Come on baby I can treat you right plus my mom works late on Fridays we could have the place to ourselves." I laughed taking the pizzas to the car. "Just one date that's all of it don't turn out fun or whatever I'll leave you alone."

"Why are you so into trying to get me? I'm older with a kid."

"Your sexy as fuck, your sweet with a dope personality. I think we'd be good together."

"Stay in school kid." he chuckled just like last time.

"Stay sexy ma!"

Chris
Well...I'm bored. This big ass house for two people. Maybe I should move its not like I need all this space. Then again this was my fathers place. Im'ma have to put some thought into that.

Unlocking my phone I looked on Twitter and Instagram to see what's gapping out here. Not much. I need some friends. There was nothing on TV and again in alone. Midnight came walking in and sat at my feet. "What nigga?" He looked at me sideways nudging my legs with his nose. Sugar came running in dragging her leash. "Good idea guys."
*******
I let them off their leashes letting them take off. I sat back on the bench with my beats headphones over my ears. They were playing running around. This girl caught my eye. She was jogging.

Leaning down I watched as sugar ran up to her. "Oh my god your are the cutest." Damn that's familiar. Midnight came up moving sugar out the way sniffing and circling her. "Am I cool?"

Standing I walk over. "Sorry he protective of her." She looked up making me smile. "Jayla right?"

"Janiya." she blushed.

"Right sorry I'm not good with new names. You enjoying your run?" I look over her little jog outfit. Licking my lips I look back up catching her eyes watching me.

She blushed. "Yes. Did the pictures come out alright?"

"Yes you looked incredible in the clothes. I just might make you the face for the spring and summer line...if that's ok."

She gasp jumping making her breast move. "Oh my god yes that would be so amazing and such a incredible experience."

"That's great I'm gonna do my part and you just keep doing yours."

"What is my part?"

"Staying beautiful." I brush the loose strain of hair making her blush more. "I'm about to head down to get something to eat did you maybe wanna join me?"

"I'd love to."

"Great so my car or yours?"

"I actually walked here I live in those apartments right there." she points to the building on the other side of the road.

"Ight my car it is. The sandwich bar is a great place to go after a nice jog." she giggled nodding.

We walked back to my car Midnight and sugar climbing in the back. "Nice ride."

"Nice rack I mean thank you." she turned red giggling covering her mouth.

Who does this girl remind me of!?