Family(64)

Camila
"Baby can't we just talk it's been a week." Chris went in and on still begging.

I kept to my word and he's been in that guest room officially a whole week today. I haven't been talking to him unless it was absolutely needed.

"Camila can we stop this childish shit and just talk?"

"For what so you can tell me how since I'm pregnant you went looking for someone to take my place for the time being?"

"No it wasn't even like that I didn't do anything!" He followed me from the kitchen back into the living room. "How am I being punished for not doing anything?"

"Because that's the wrong you did! This bitch is touching being all flirty knowing you have someone and you just letting it slide keep letting her doing making her think your ok with it!"

"So because I wasn't quick to push the bitch I'm a dog?"

"Yes! How would you feel if you heard I let some nigga flirt and touch me?"

"I'd find and kill him then lock you away for no one to find because your mine." He said with a straight face.

"Well the I must have the right to lock you away huh? Shit like that hurts when a woman is pregnant. We get bigger and harder to deal with then we got our no good men messing with dirty flirting fake ass bitches to give us the commotion we can't handle right now." I started to get choked up. "I know I can't satisfy you like I use to without threading to choke you but I try other things to keep you entertained by me. The last thing I want is feeling unwanted or like I don't care about your needs and you go looking for someone who can."

"Baby I'm not even thinking about that. I love you there is no woman in this world or universe that could satisfy me like you do and I'm not just talking about sexually." He pulled me on his lap lacing of fingers together kissing the back of my hand. "I'm sorry."

"I know you've been saying it for the last week." Chuckling I wipe my face.

"How can I make it up to you?"

Smiling sweet he chuckled. "You can clean the house, make dinner then later run me a bath and give me a massage."

Nodding he kissed me. "Anything to be laying next to you again. I love you Camila."

"te quiero a christopher." (I love you to Christopher)

As were kissing someone knocks. I got up going to answer the door. There my mom James and a adorable little boy stood. "Look at the bump ooooh when are you due so I can start shopping." she hugged me rubbing my stomach.

"They said November if our little comes on time." I hugged James and look at the little boy. "Let me guess.....your Sam?"

"Yes ma'ma. Is Mona here?" He smiled.

"Oh you are cute I'll go get her you guys scan go in the living room. Chris my mom James and your futur son in law are here!" I called oh making my way upstairs as fast as I could.

"My what!?"

Mona was in her room painting on her little canvas listen to Disney radio. It's the only station we let her listen to alone. "What you doing pumpkin?"

"Painting like daddy. Mommy can I listen to a different station?" She pouts.

"Why you love Disney radio?"

"It's wack mommy."

Laughing I turn off her iPod. "I have a surprise for you downstairs in the form of a person."