Court date(58)

Chris
Stepping back I look at the spray paint mural I just finished on my side of the shop. My side is damn near perfect while those two other still ain't done shit. I'm honestly thinking about buying them out and just having this be all mine. I got up early to come in make some changes check in things them decided to start decorating.

Last nights dinner was nice it went by real smooth even with Rebecca father there. We are laughed talked all night until the restaurant closed. I really like Luther for my mom. He seems like a real chill guy and he's making my mother happy so he's cool in my book.

Carlton asked for us to meet up because he had something he needed to talk about. I'm thinking it has something to do with him proposing to Rebecca. I'm really happen for them seeing how they went from hating each other to secreting fucking then dating to falling in love and having a child together.

"Chris hi there." Vern takes off her glasses smiling at the wall. "Wow you did this?"

"Yeah what you doing here and home you get in the door was locked?" I start packing up.

"I have daddy's key just wanted to come by and see if you were here." She bit her lip coming over near me. "So what's new with you?"

"Nothing im about to get my second child my first is getting bigger and smarter everyday and me and girl are still going strong." She chuckled. "What's with you....have your dad bully his way to get you what you want."

"Not as of lately. What you doing after this?"

"Meeting up with my brother why?"

"Just asking. We should do something sometime like dinner or.....dessert." She ran her finger up my arm smiling.

"Yo Chris!" Carlton came banging on the window we just so happen to be standing in front of. "What the fuck!?"

Sighing I push her off getting all my stuff. "It's not even like that man."

"Yeah we weren't doing anything trust me. So you must be the brother....your cute."

"Back up shorty I got a girl." He turned up his face at her throwing herself at him.

"I like that it's a rush for me. Wanna do something?"

"No bitch I just told you I got s girl get some damn respect for yourself and put some clothes on." He pulled me towards his car. "That's the bitch who made Mona stop talking to you?"

"Yeah she's one of the other owners daughter." I rub the back of my neck.

"And you still having her around knowing she's just throwing herself at you." He punched my chest. "Stop tempting yourself idiot." Getting in his car he told me to follow.

Sighing I throw my bag in the car before getting in following his car. We pulled up to a bar not to far. Sitting at the bar a girl comes up. We both ordered a beer. "So uh what did you need to talk about?"

"I was gonna propose last night right.....I got cold feet. I need to figure out another way to do this."

"How you get cold feet though?"

"I don't know it was a lot of people and she looked so damn good and I just couldn't do it." He sighed as our beers are brought to us.

"Ok look we both know you love that girl. Do something more personal that she can tell all her girls about while they drinking wine and getting they hair done and shit."

Nodding he took a breath. This nigga really freaking out. I just hope when this time comes for me and Cam I won't be this jumpy and nerve recking.

*couple of days*

Camila
Taking a breath I stand along with Chris as they call up our case number. Matt and his mom walk to the other podium.

"Case #6537 Camila Cisneros vs Matt Blake in emotional damage for exposure of personal footage of the two engaging in sexual intercourse. She is asking for a restraining order and $10,000." The office gave the judge a folder.

"Your honor if I may speak." Matt mom spoke up. "This woman is clearly just trying to get a buck from my son. He's just a child the last thing he needs is all of this drama."

"Your son is eighteen and by law considered an adult. If he can willingly give personal items for money then he can take the consequences. What was going through your mind son." The judge shook his head.

"I was angry she left me for that guy. We were together not even a month and she just dumbed me." He glared at me.

"Is this true miss Cisneros?"

"Yes your honor. Me and my current boyfriend had reconnected and I just felt I needed to be with him. My relationship with Matt was never serious it was really only about sex. A few days after we broke up he showed up to my house attempting to attack both me and my boyfriend."

"Ok yes that is sort of true but I was emotional. She broke my heart." He dropped his head in his hands with his mom rubbing his back.

"We're you two in love miss Cisneros?"

"I know I wasn't emotionally attached to him at all. He's way to young for me to even consider a serious relationship with which I told him and he agreed."

The judge shook his head watching Matt fake cry and his mother babying him. "Your honor I request that this woman be jailed for having sexual relations with a minor."

I chuckled at his mother. "Ok number one I'm pregnant so jail is t an option especially since I've done wrong which goes into number two despite whatever you may think he's not a child." She glared at me. "Since you think he is ill be nice and drop down to $500 he had a job and I'm sure he can pay that."

"Alright I've heard enough. I rule in favor of miss Cisneros the request of a restraining order with be fulfilled while the request of $500 is denied and is replaced with 500 hours of community service." He bangs the gabble.

I'm still happy either way. Chris smiled taking my hand kissing me.

"You should be ashamed of yourself." Matts mother came up.

"You raised a crazy kid who is stuck thinking he's still a kid if anyone should be ashamed it would defiantly not be me. You should probably get him tested for some kind of mental illness."

We walked out hand in hand. It feels good being done with this whole thing. Who would've thought this would be the outcome of a little fling. Chris opened my door letting me in then came around. "How happy are this is over and done with?"

"Very." Chuckling I sigh looking over at him. His hands tightly gripped on the stirring while making me wish they were on my waist instead.

As he drove I sneak my hand over rubbing on his thigh. Looking over at me he chuckled shaking his head. "What you doing momma?"

Ignoring him I turn starting to undo his pants as we stop at a light. He was limp when I pulled him out but only thirty second of me jerking he was standing up high. Mouth watering I lick around his tip. He grunts now driving with one hand the other helping me bob my head. Juggling his balls I moan feeling a little precum on my tongue.

"Shit Cam.....slow down a little for me." He hissed moaning as I'm starting to soak my panties.

"You taste so good daddy." Feeling the car speeding up I speed up my jerking.

The car stopped completely making me come up. He had parked us in a empty parking lot.

"Climb on babe." He pulled down his pants moving his seat back.

I climb over on top with my skirt lifted over my waist and opening my button down shit. My breast have started to get bigger. Grunting he pulls down the cups pushing my breast together licking and sucking my nipples.

Lifting I put him inside making us both moan out and I start moving my hips in slow circles.