The Show(31) *Case^*

Chris
"Hey I need someone on these seats there should be BP treat bag on each chair in each row. Why is there a row with no fucking bags!?" I yelled making people rush around. "And where is my damn phone!?"

"In your hand sir angry." Rebecca smirked as she Carlton Camila and Mona came over. "Why you so jumpy?"

"I woke up late and shit was all out of place when I got here. My assistant was shit." I drank my coffee while looking over the schedule. "What yall doing here?"

"Momma here got to hot while we were touring around and Mona was starting to flip from so much walking." Carlton said sitting Rebecca down handing her a water. "Everything looks good so far."

"Yeah it might look right but it's not. And two of my models just called in sick...how fantastic!!"

"Daddy shush." Mona whined laying her head back on Cam shoulder.

"I'm sorry baby." I kiss her head then Mily cheek. "So Cam you wanna do me a favor most beautiful woman to ever enter my life."

She gave me cut eyes smirking. "Depends what do you want?"

"Can you walk for me it'll be towards the end before Janiya makes her round then me."

"Oh...she's in the show." she rolled her eyes walking around me.

"Well yeah she's the face for this season of course she's gonna be in the show. So will you baby?" I held her waist.

"Yeah I guess so."

"Great thank you so much Cam. I'm gonna have the stylist take you to find something you like for you to wear." I called for the stylist in the walkie talkie.

"I wanna do it!" Mona said wiping her eyes.

"Um we don't have a kids section baby." she poked out her lip giving me puppy eyes. "But uh I'll have them fix something for you."

"Yay." She clapped reaching out for me.

I took her from Cam blowing on her cheeks. Someone called out my name making us all turn. Janiya waved coming over with this pink haired chick.

"Hey sorry I'm late we got held up. Hi Camila, Mona, Rebecca and Carlton." she smiled greeting everyone.

"Hi nini."

"Your not really late but it's cool. Who's your friend?"

"Right this is my girlfriend Case. Babe this is Chris, his daughter Mona, her mother Camila, his brother Carlton and his girlfriend Rebecca."

We all greeted except for Cam. I nudged her but she just rolled her eyes.

"Hi everyone I'm so excited about the concert tonight and I was able to get those extra tickets for your friends." Case takes out the tickets handing one to each of us. "So I just came to drop her off and do something really quick but I'll be back before the show." they kissed quickly before she walked away.

"Damn Niya you got me like that?" I held out my hand and we bump fist. "That's nice."

"Thank you. I'm gonna go start getting ready I'll see you guys later."

I went around making sure everything was right. People were getting on my nerves having me look like a psycho. The show starts at 2pm and it was already 12pm. Guest photographers and bloggers were already piling in.

Going back everyone was running around getting ready. I found Camila and Mona being pampered. Mona had a little make up on which I'm not to sure how I feel about that.

"Daddy look!" She puckered her shining lips.

"I see baby you look so pretty." I kissed her head. "Are you nervous?"