Changes(8)

Isabel
Flipping the chocolate chip pancake in the hot buttered pan I flatten it before sliding it onto Julian's plate. He did his little jig digging in. Drew came down in his jumpsuit wrapped around his waist and a tee shirt. I hand him his plate of cinnamon pancakes and coffee as he kisses my lips. "Morning baby."

"Morning. What's up little man." He ruffed his hair.

"Morning dad."

We all sat at the table having breakfast as a family like we always try to do.

"Uh bell I might be back a little late it's really packed today." Drew mumbled mouth full looking threw his phone.

"Baby it's movie night. We only do this once a month. Why can't you ask one of the other guys to take a few off your hands or something." I pout cutting up my pancakes.

"It's just one night babe you'll live." he got up putting his half eaten plate in the sink.

Following I walk with him to the door. "Hey you better make this up to me. Nights like this are really important to keep a marriage fresh."

Kissing my head he smiled and left out.
********
After Drew left Cam called to come over. I already took the day off since Julian has a dentist appointment so she came right over.

"So he showed up this morning again but with breakfast this time and asking to take Mona to day care." Cam went on about Chris. She swear she feels nothing when with him but the fact that she hasn't stopped talking about him since she got here says other wise.

I've been in and out listening to what she was saying. I'm still stuck on how Andrew was acting earlier. Suddenly he works later, missing our movie nights, kissing me on my head? He always kisses my lips.

"hola tierra a la diosa espacio." (Hello earth to space goddess) she waved in my face. "What you over there thinking about?"

"Drew he's been acting weird."

"Ha you wanna talk weird? Chris is weird! He just found out he's a father and the girl he thought was dead is actually alive and you know what he does? Freak out? No he throws away his hoes and goes to play daddy buying gifts taking her to day care and all this other shit. Why can't he be a normal guy and just flip out. I didn't need him before I don't need him now."

I sat quiet basically stuck. I don't know what to say to all of that.

"And he's always telling me he loves me, he wants to win me back, get back to the old days and all this other soppy shit. We just met how can you be in love with a stranger!?" She drowned her wine.

"Um ok. You want another glass?"

"I want the damn bottle."

Julian came in smiling at us. "Can I play the wii mommy?"

"Yeah but brush your teeth first we have to go in a few." I pour a little more into both our glasses. "What are you doing today?"

"Meeting up with mom and then Mr perfect asked me to go to dinner with him before he leaves for New York. Like I really wanna spend my night sitting with him." She rolled her eyes. "I just don't understand him."

"Maybe if you go to dinner you will."

Camila
My mom got back last night and asked to meet up. After I picked up Mona we head to the heavens ice cream parlor. She said she had a surprise for me and Mona. in already nervous as hell not knowing what this surprise is.

"I want strawberry." Mona tried pulling the door open herself.

Chuckling I helped as we walk in and spot my mom, another lady and a younger girl. "Uh hey mom." I hugged her.