Chapter 6

Y/n's Pov

A scream interrupts us as it alerts us for class, I don't think I would ever get used to that noise. "Do you want me to take you back to class or do you know where it is?" Gus asked. I shake my head, "No ill be fine." He gives me a slight nod and walks off to his class, I turn around and I start walking back to beast caring class.

I make it just in time, as the bell rings I walk back into the classroom and take my seat. I look around for Viney and a smile appears on my face as she waves at me then takes her seat next to me.

"So how did lunch go with your friends?" "Well, nothing really exciting as our rebellion!"
"Good times, if only we could do that again"

We looked at each other and gave a sinister smile. The teacher walked inside ending our chatter, " Because of the incident last period we won't be able to go further on our research. Until then, we have to go with our backup plan. We have collected a few other specimens. "

She opens a larger box than the one from before and takes out what appears to be a frog. I let out a gasp of excitement, I LOVED FROGS! My friends used to refer to me as the frog queen. "We will be dissecting these so-called Froogs."

A wave of sadness washed over me, my eyes start to get teary. "My people..." I mumble and look down at the ground.

She reaches our table and places the frog and scalpel in front of me. The frog was squirming and its arms and legs were tied. I look over at Viney with a serious look.

"Ready to start a frog rising?" She gives a smile and shakes her head,

"I have a better idea." I tilt my head in confusion and look over at her, she turns slightly pink before turning away.

" Miss something is wrong with our frog!" She waves the teacher over,

"It looks perfectly normal to me, what seems to be the problem?" I smile deciding to have fun with this,

"The frog talked to me and said that his army of toads will be coming if we don't release him and his brotherin immediately!"

She gasps suddenly looking at me with a serious look, "You can understand this creature? Are you sure that's what he said?"

I nod my head trying to hide my smile as Viney watches the scene unfold before her. The sub suddenly gets a look of fear, she then walks to the front of the class

"Attention students! Release your froogs immediately!" Me and Viney watch as each table starts to release their frogs.

I put my hand in a fist and move it in front of Viney waiting for her to fistbump me, "Pound it!" she gives me a confused look, " And now we fist bump!"

If only I had some gummy bears that would have been a miraculous coincidence, I have way too much free time. "Fist bump?"

[If you know what these references are from you are know my best friend!]
(Ok future author time, this is a big hero 6, miraculous ladybug, and a kingdom hearts 3 reference. There will be alot of kingdom heart references)

I motion with my other hand to how to do it, she then lifts her hand and gives me a fist bump. I then let out a noise mocking an explosion, she lets out a laugh. "What was the point in that?" I shrug.

I then jump as bars appear in the front of the door." There is an intruder on the premises, all students must stay in their designated classes!"

Dang it luz! I look around for a way out, then I remember Viney has magic!

"Viney, can you remove those bars?" I whisper to her, "Yeah, why?" I might as well tell her, I then explained the whole situation about me being human and that me and Luz snuck in.

After I finished she looks shocked, then started laughing. "That makes a lot of sense, I knew that something was off with you! No witch I've ever met was as amazing as you!" I turn pink and I start softly laughing, "So, can you help me?" she smiles and nods.

" Miss! There's a froog on your head!" She starts to scream and run around the room in a panic, as she was faced the other way Viney smiled at me and waved her hand removing the bars.

I wave back and run out of the classroom, I look back as the bars came down once again.

I looked around my eyes widening in disbelief, vines and flowers were everywhere.

I may be oblivious sometimes but im 98 percent positive this wasn't there before! My eyes land on Willow and Gus running out of the school calling out Luz's name.

I let out a sigh of relief knowing that she got out. I start running out of the school trying to catch up with Willow and Gus.

 A few moments later I stop running down the path to catch my breath. Willow and Gus probably already made it to the owl house so she would be fine for a few minutes longer, so I started walking towards the owl house.

I stop for a moment when I feel something on my foot, I look down and see a frog with a note in its mouth. I kneel down and grab the note then I pat it on the head.

I stand back up and watch as the frog hops off the path and into the woods. I decide to open it later, I put it into my pocket and continue walking towards the owl house.

I make it to the owl house just as Luz hugs Willow. I walk over to them without being noticed, "So what did I miss?" I say while crossing my arms behind them.

They turn around to face me with large smiles on their faces. "Y/N!" They all hug me then let go a few moments later. Gus then moves his finger in a circular motion and a puff of smoke appears around me then fades taking the rest of Gus's illusions with it.

The note falls to the ground from the pocket I once had, I notice and reach down and I then pick it up. 

"So what mischief did you get into?"
"I almost got cut open and I got banned from Hexside, how about you?"
"I lead two rebellions with my right-hand soldier, we lead the mice and frogs to victory!" 

We both look at each other with weird looks on our faces.
"I'll tell you later" We both say in unison.

Willow and Gus left a few moments later, and then Luz and I went up to our room and talked about our day. Soon day had turned to night and Luz fell asleep, I then remembered the note. I unfold it and start reading,

Dear Y/n, Ever since I laid my eyes on you I have been desperately in love and now ill be killing anyone who gets in our way-

Ooo this is getting good! The first day of breaking into magic school and you already have a love interest, you go Y/n!

-... I'm just messing with you! I never really got a good chance to say goodbye and I'd like to hang out with you again, tomorrow meet me at the library so we can chill! See you around partner in crime

yours truly Viney

I start laughing at the note, maybe I should meet her tomorrow. I'd like to get to know Viney more and maybe ill get to meet her friends she was talking about!

I could even ask for help researching the box, I better get some sleep tomorrow's going to be a long day.

A/n Hey guys! Sorry it took me a while to update this chapter but I promise the next ones will be one time! I'm staying up late so that I can get some more chapters done. Anyway until next time! 

A/n from future

I looked back at my last authors note and I came to tell you... I lied. I didn't stay up late, I had already finished 2 chapters already and I slept early!

Get dooped. Any get some sleep and shout out to any potential Kayla's there are and I have a special message for you...

Dear Kayla,
Wtf are you reading a fanfiction made by a 15 year old about children's shows?
Sincerely me. The author.