a few months before

Y/ns Pov

After weeks of planning we finally y had our sleepover, and all we're doing is going on our phones. My legs were over Marcys and my head was on Anne's lap, Sash went to get more snacks and I started to get bored.

"When you clean your shower, you're your showers shower." Marcy places her phone down and looks at me. "What came first the color orange or the fruit?" Anne groaned and put her phone down. "Y/n your the reason I go to therapy!" "Night is just one big shadow." 

"I hate you so much. SASHA PLEASE COME BACK I CANT DEAL WITH THIS Y/N ENERGY! At least your not doing it too Marcy... Please don't tell me you're actually thinking about it"

"Anne if you think about it, it's all true! This is some thinking in the shower type of questions." "Thank you, Marcy!" Anne sighs, "I can't anymore." She stands up making my head roll off the bed and so does the rest of my body. She walks out of the room and Marcy chuckles while helping me up. "ANNE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS SOON AND THEY ARE JUST CELEBRATIONS TO LET YOU KNOW YOU ARE CLOSER TO YOUR LAST DAY ALIVE!" "THIS IS WHY YOU'RE ADOPTED!" Anne yelled from the other room. "AT LEAST MY PARENTS WANTED ME!" Marcy couldn't help it and dropped to the ground laughing.

Sasha then walks back into the room with a bowl of popcorn, "Aw did I miss it? Let's just get this movie started. ANNE COME BACK!"

A few hours later

We finished the movie and we're getting ready for bed when we got into this huge pillow fight and accidentally launched Sasha's mom's favorite vase out of the window. I'm sure it was fine.

It was 4 am and we were in our sleeping bags about to sleep when "Surgery is hurting someone to make them heal faster. AH," I got 4 pillows launched in my face, man do  I love our sleepovers.

A/n Hope you enjoyed and I may do one of these every once in a while if someone requests one, Until next time!