Chapter 28

Y/ns Pov

"Y/n wake u- Oh your already up! Watcha doing?" She sits next to me and gives me a curious glance. "I'm plotting. If I'm going to be in this war I'm going to win! I just have to come up with a prank... something simple, classic, and something to start off small so that they won't expect anything big from me. I will end this war with a bang!" "Why is there a prank war again?"

I don't talk and look down. "Y/n? How did this prank war start?" I look back up at her and shrug, "I don't remember, but I'm sure it was for a very good reason! Now come on! Don't we have a game to get to?" 

"That's why I came to wake you up! But since you are already ready so let's go!" She gets up and was about to leave in her pajamas. "Wow, you wake me up, force me to make you food every day, and get ready when your not even ready yourself? What kind of logic is this!?" She looks down at her clothes then back at me, "Give me one second!" She grabs her normal clothes and walked out of the room, not even 5 seconds later she came back in fully dressed.

"What kind of cartoon logic is this?!" "I have no idea what you're talking about, now come on let's go!" As usual, she grabs my hand and drags me down the stairs, but being careful this time so we don't get hurt.... or she doesn't want me, the food maker to get hurt. most likely the second one.

We make to the kitchen where Eda and King were waiting at the table. Two bowls of soup were in front of our chairs. We sat down and grabbed our spoons, Luz begins to eat happily and I was about to until I notice Eda and King were watching me closely.

I smirked as they eyed my soup, I knew this prank! I played this one on Sasha once before... that did NOT end well. I poked the soup with the spoon and quickly aimed it towards Eda and King. The soup exploded landed all over King and Eda's face.

"It burns!" King jumps off the table and runs towards the living room, Eda however, didn't even flinch. She spits out the soup that landed in her mouth and she grabs a towel off the counter using it to wipe her face. "How did you know? The book I read said that the person wouldn't suspect it! It also didn't mention it backfiring!"

"Been there, pranked that. I once used this exact one on my friend back- wait what book?" She ran out of the room, down the hallway, and then turned back towards me. "Mark my words I will get you!" She trudged upstairs. I laugh in my head, she would never be able to prank the prankster! "Y/n I think I found the book Eda was talking about!" I look over at Luz who was holding a yellow plastic-covered book.

She handed it to me and I laughed at the title. 'Pranks 101 beginner lessons for idiots.' What a long title. "There is no way she is going to win with this! I think my teacher made us read this exact boon on April fools! I know these pranks like the back of my hand!" I place the book back on the table and walk towards the door. "Come on Luz we don't want to be late!" We walk out not noticing Eda walked back into the kitchen.

3rd pov

Eda smirked before grabbing the book off of the table, she removes the plastic cover revealing a green book with a different title. 'Pranks to prank a prankster! 101.' Eda knew Y/n was not going to be expecting this, so she was sure that she would be guaranteed the win. Before she could start reading she tried to figure out what 101 meant and how to read, she sighs knowing that this would take a while but vengeance was worth it!

A/n Hello everyone! Today's episode was amazing and I can't believe they did that! I won't spoil anything and I probably can't because I made this chapter a day before... and I'm too lazy to go back and fix it. Any way to talk about this chapter we've got a prank war going and Eda has some tricks up her sleeve! Again Amphibia chapter coming soon and a big chapter after this! Hope you all have a good day and I  hope you get some pizza rolls in the near future! I also forgot to ask, what should Y/ns palisman be? Leave your suggestions in the comments! Until next time~