Chapter 37

Y/ns pov

I can't believe it's been 2 months since I got here, it feels like I just got here. There are still so many places I haven't seen. "Y/n!" I yelp as a large pillow makes contact with my face. "Let's go! School orientation starts in 30 minutes, we can NOT be late!" I pick the pillow off of my face and threw it to the side.

"Or I could lay here, wait for the last minute, and still be ready before you while you panic." She grabs my hand and drags me off the sleeping bag and pushes me out of the room and down the hall. She opens the door of the bathroom and shoves me in, she hands me a pile of my clothes, then slammed the door in my face.

"I was gonna start singing Do you wanna build a snowman, but that was too cold." I laughed as she groaned. I finally get dressed then open the door, Immediately I stepped out Luz grabbed my hand AGAIN then drags me down the stairs.

"EDA! Get Owlbert and meet us outside! We're gonna be late!"

"Yeah hold on I'm coming."

Eda walks through the door and leans against the door frame while still wearing her pajamas. She yawns scratching her head, as though just getting up. "Eda!"

"Relax kid." She snaps her fingers as Owlbert flies over carrying his staff, as her hand makes contact with the wood her clothes change into her daily ones.

"Ah, that's better! I got King to make breakfast this morning so hope that it isn't poisoned." She hands us both plates of bread. 

"Bread?"

"What did you expect!? I ain't no chef! So you get bread. Enjoy!" 

King steps on the counter being very sassy.

"King, can you not make any jokes? We don't have any time to ... loaf around." I smirk at my joke and King laughs. "Yes! Bread puns!" Usually, Luz would laugh but instead, she sighed.

"Y/n can you be serious for once? This is a really big deal and I don't want you to mes-" She stops talking once she heard the words fall out of her mouth.

"Look, I didn't mean to snap at you I'm just... stressed. I really want us to do this together and I'm just afraid of messing this up."

"No, no your right. I'll try to be more SeRiOuS." I said in a weird tone.  "I'll try my hardest. Once we get there, I Y/n L/n will be the most serious person you know."

"Why don't I believe you?"

"Because you know better too. King, you coming?" I stuff a piece of bread into my mouth before my eyes lit up. "I know this is just bread... but why is this SO GOOD?" I grab another piece and take a bite.

"Nah, ill stay here and learn about Mr squirrel over here. I don't trust him, he may try to take over our kingdom!"

I put my hand to my heart, "Aw King you said ours. Your sharing! Does this mean I'm being promoted?"

"Hmm... ill think about it."

"Ok enough chit chat let's go!" Luz grabs Eda and my arm and drags us out of the house.

"I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD~" Eda groans as I belt out lyrics as we soar above the trees. 

"I thought you said you were gonna be serious?"

"We're not there yet are we?"

Luz shakes her head as I continue singing.

One Disney performance later~

Eda lands Owlbert in front of the school as I try to put on a plain expression, "Serious."

"Yeah like saying that over and over again will make you serious." I shrug, "Doesn't hurt to try."

We walk through the doors of the school and started down the long hallways, we used the signs, that said 'School applicants this way', to find our way. After walking for a few moments we make it to large doors, we open them and walked into the auditorium. 

 We walk behind the stage and the principal starts to call to names, Luz starts to pace back and forth."I'm too nervous I can't do this, what if I die!? Maybe Y/n should go first so that I can calm my nerves down."

"Sorry Luz it's in alphabetical order and your last name is in front of mine."

"What's your last name?"

"Never. As in never gonna happen!" She rolls her eyes at my response and I chuckle before immediately stopping, "Speed... I mean serious. I. Am. Serious."

"Did you just make a cars reference?"

"No... Just get up there and remember life is a highway and you cant drive all night long!" She rolls her eyes as I shove her on stage.

"I don't know how you're so calm about this. When I enrolled here I was panicking so much that once I got on stage I almost threw up! As soon as I thought that everything was going well, it all went downhill!" She starts to laugh at herself.

"I accidentally set everything on fire then the sprinklers were set off and we had to evacuate the school!" My eyes widen as I start to get nervous, she then put her hand on my shoulder. 
That wasn't even the worst part!"

 "On second thought school is for nerds!" I was about to run out the door when I realized something... if she could get into this school after all of that then I shouldn't have any problem! I can't do worse than that! ... I feel like I jinxed myself.

A/n I don't really have anything to add but I hope you enjoyed! I was also wondering what track Y/n should be put in.  Until next time~