Chapter 21

Y/ns pov

"So where do we wanna go first?" Willow asks while we were sitting in a circle in front of the walking house. "We should have thought about that before we made it walk about 100 feet." We stop talking when we hear a familiar annoying voice below us, "Yes mom I'm to going to a moonlight conjuring, Ugh no mom you can't come. And yes mom It's sad that you're asking!" We look over the edge and we saw Boscha walking with a crow in her hand, she lets it go and it flies off.

"Should we do something? We could prank her or something." "So threatening her wasn't enough?" Willow looks over at me with a disappointed look, "It never is... anyway let's do this!" After a few moments of trying to convince her, Willow agrees reluctantly and says as long as we don't hurt her. "You like her~ Don't cha?" I say in a mocking tone. Her face turns red and faces the other way. "I don't know what you're talking about! Let's just get on with it!"

"Hey, you! You should uh-" She looked back at us as if to ask what to say, "stop being mean to people! You're kind of a jerk!" We start laughing, "May I have a turn?" "Please, be my guest!" She backs away from the megaphone with a bow.

"Ew, a talking house is giving me a lecture? Whatever I'll just T.P you like I did with the rest of the neighborhood!" "Don't you see I'm no mere house! I can step on you and flatten you like a pancake! Or better yet a soda can " We command the house to stand and she runs screaming.  

We start laughing, "I've never pranked anyone before! And now I have a taste for it!" "Wow! Treehugger with a dark side~ I've never been more proud!" I put my arm around him and waved my hand in front of us, "You still have a lot to learn, but don't worry! I will show you a whole new world... with a Darkside!" I let him go and Willow looks like she had an idea. "We should follow her to Amity's house to show off our conjuring! That will show her who's talentless!" "What do you mean by that?" "Nothing..."

Luz looks up noticing the moon was setting, "Actually I'm starting to think we should head back..." "Amity's updating her penstagram!" "Shout out to my fellow witches... # Humans can bite it?!" She gasps and I look over and read it over her shoulder, "Look she posted something else!" "It says, only particular dorks allowed? What's that supposed to mean!?" I shrug with a smile on my face.

"Let's do it!" "Are you sure Luz? I don't think there's enough time plus there were these weird people staring at u-" "We'll be fine! Trust me!" "If you insist!" We control it and make it walk down the path where Three eyes went. We make it towards a narrow neighborhood and avoid stepping on random citizens. We continue walking but stop when we come across a gate that said, Blight Manor. 

"Time to show Amity what a real conjuring looks like!" We make it a few feet towards the house but were stopped abruptly, we all let out a slight scream. "What was that?" I look forwards to see a giant crossbow, it would be cool if it wasn't facing us. "Uh guys? I think we're about to get shot..."

They shoot the arrow and it goes over the house and hits the ground holding the house in place. A guy with a hood jumps up and lands in front of us, "I'm not going to lie, that was impressive!" "Knock Knock." They all gasp except me, "Whose there?" They all look at me with a weird look, "What? Im curious!"

A/n Hey everyone! Sorry that this one is shorter than usual I just decided that I wanted this out a soon as I could! I was also wondering if you want a holiday special early or when it's the holiday or do you want it earlier. Anyways last thing! Have you seen the latest episode!? I can't even! I can't stop thinking about it! Anyway until next chapter!