Chapter 10

Y/ns Pov

As we were standing there Gus points at the flags hanging from the ceiling,

"Those are the main nine covens but there are hundreds of other ones you can join!" Gus then starts to guide us over to some of the smaller covens.

Willow wraps her arm around mine and Luz's arms and starts pointing out some of the covens. "There's flower coven, artist coven, big dog coven, small cat coven, tiniest cat coven-"

Eda groans interrupting Willow's rant, Willow then leans over and whispers to us, "Also the grumpy coven"

I cover my mouth to try and cover my laughs. "WHAT WAS THAT!?" We all take off running leaving an angry Eda behind.

A few minutes later Eda catches up to us, "Ooo what's that?" Luz points over at a person and a nose standing near a bunch of bricks.

"That's the construction coven." The guy then picks up the bricks and throws them in the air, landing and creating a house. My eyes widen in awe, if only doing school projects were that easy.

"One of the main nine, they used power glyphs to increase their strength!" He then places the glyph on the nose making them go super sans and throwing the guy,

"HHHAAA IM THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS!" She then rips the sign off the wall and picks up a ginormous hammer, "Hey that's the opposite of construction!" then two construction workers run over to her to try and stop her from using the hammer.

"Looks like she has the power of god and anime on her side."
I mumble to myself, "Y/n what's anime?"

I turn my head to see King on my shoulder, "I will explain it to you when the time is right." I dramatically look away,
"But y/n how do I know when the time is right?"
"You'll know... goodbye my student."

We both giggle and turn back to the group to see Gus taking a bow with two other people wearing clothes of the same colors, so they must be in the illusionist coven!

"Wow! Acceptance, camaraderie, a sense of belonging! Covens sound incredible! Eda why haven't you ever joined one?" She then turns me and Luz to face an illusionist boy placing something on the other boy's arm.

"Watch closely, when you join a coven all of your other magic is sealed away."  I watch as his veins turned blue then faded. We then turn back around to face her,

"From now on that kid will only be able to make illusions. Since I never joined a coven I can do every kind of magic." She forms a ball of water in one hand and a ball of fire in the other, she then dispersed the spell and walked in front of us leaving us staring in awe. 

"That's why I'm the most powerful witch on the boiling isles" I was about to follow Eda when King was stopped by a person with purple clothing.
"Weh? "
"The tea leaves foretell that this will lead you to your destiny." She twirls a pen around in between her fingers then gives it to King.

"Destiny? pfft, I'm not paying for-"
"It's free" She then does finger-pointers at us and backs away creepily. 

"Well, that wasn't creepy at all, any way King let's catch up with the rest of the...Please don't tell me you're getting a big head!" I look over at King who is staring at the pen in his hand.
"Are you bestowing gifts upon me?! YES! I accept your offering, THE KING OF DEMONS IS BACK!"

I notice a bunch of people was watching King's outburst. "Y/n! Would you like to accompany me on my quest for gifts?"

"On one hand I could be involved in learning about the covens with my friends and a great adventure involving plot convenience..., but one the other hand gifts! Ok King I shall accompany you in your quest!"

King then jumps onto my shoulder and fistbumps the air in triumph. "Yes, King and his loyal servant!"
"I don't think id be a very good servant... Ooh! I know, King and his loyal knight!" when I said the word knight I waved my hand in front of me.

"Hmmm. I like it! Onward my most trustworthy knight!" He sits on my head and points towards coven tables. I start to laugh and run towards them.

About 20 minutes have passed and I have acquired King free stuff including tee shirts, hats, glasses, and fanny packs.

I let out a huff of tiredness, "As your knight might I advise we take a break from this offering hunting and head for some food?"

He puts his paw to his face thinking. "Hmmm, permission granted! I'm in the mood for something sweet what about you?"
"How about some cupcakes? I believe saw a cupcake coven around here!"
" This is why your knight of the month!"

"Awww I'm knight of the month, you know I don't even need a cupcake your sweet enough as it is!"
"Aww, you!"
"But enough of this corniness, destiny is calling! And it's saying to eat cupcakes!" "Onward!" I then run in the direction of the cupcake coven.

After stealing a full tray of cupcakes we run into Luz who was panicking. "Woah Luz you look like you just witnessed a murder! Keep calm and eat a cupcake."

I grab a cupcake and hand it to her ignoring the vice in my head that was telling me to smash it in her face. She takes it and takes a bite out of it. "MMM, this is soo good! Where did you get this? And a whole tray too!" 

"Uhhh... magic? Not important, anyway why are you so panicked?"
  "I challenged Amity to a witches duel!"
"oh you mean like in good witch Azura?" "Yeah, and it apparently has a different meaning here... WAIT you read the books!?"
"Listen I have Insomnia and I was bored. So I read all of them, anyway I have no clue about what it means here so I recommend asking Eda" She nods with stars in her eyes and then rushes to find Eda. 

King and I end up in line for some more free stuff when someone walks into me, I turn and see its Amity.

"Hi, Amity!" She looks up and I see her eyes wander over to my ears. "I'm sorry for not telling you, but I'm actually human! I was going to tell you earlier but I didn't know if you would tell anyone. I'm am super sorry and I hope that you'll take this cupcake as an apology."

I grab a cupcake from the tray and hold it out to her. She looks down at it and reluctantly grabs it. "Thank you, I mean I get it I wouldn't have told anyone about it either."

"Does this mean we're friends or you'll go easier on luz?" She chuckles "I would like to be friends, and ill try to be at my 80 percent but it's not a promise." I smile and we both laugh.

"Looks like I made you laugh, I didn't even break out the puns yet! Amity you know you bake my day!" She groans facepalming.

"Why?"
"My puns are amazing thank you very much! I should probably go before King starts to steal the not-free stuff from the stands. I'll see you later Amity!" I gave her a slight wave then I walk back to King. 

A/n Sorry I'm a little late with this chapter it was just harder to write than the others... totally not because I was watching anime videos... Anyway, we became friends with Amity Yay! Until next time!

A/n future
Should I add in some anime references? Orr should I make another cross over between demon slayer or something... Any wayyy uhh...

Preston, sharol, triste, bean, and Alaina what is your favorite color? Only you can respond here

But for all the rest of you, you can respond here. Don't worry I'll get to you eventually