Chapter 40

Y/ns pov

"WHO TOLD YOU THAT GNOMES WEAKNESS WAS A LEAF BLOWER!?"

"MABEL AND DIPPER WHO HAD DONE THIS BEFORE, TURNS OUT IT DOESN'T WORK!"

I yelled panting, carrying King while running out of the gnome territory. 

Once I reached the edge of the forest I leaned against a tree and set King down. 

"This is why - huff- I don't leave the house."

"Me and you both."

"I think they went this way!"

"Crap! Uhhh, look there's a market over there! We can probably lose them in there. Let's go!"

I pick up King once again and run towards the entrance.

Once we got to the market we slowed down and hid in a big crowd.

"I think we'll be fine here... Hey!"

Someone bumped into me making me drop King.

"King you ok? Watch where you're going!"

I looked up at the person who walked into me who looked like they were wearing a ... golden bucket on their head? At least their cape looked cool.

"How dare you disrespect the emperor's coven!"

"Wha-?"

"Now I recommend you get out of the way before I make you."

"Uhh ok..."

The person with the golden helmet then walked away.

 "That was.. odd."

"I found them!"

"Not again!"

I pick up King and start bolting. I looked around for a place to hide but there were tiny gnomes around searching for us. I then noticed the golden squeaky-voiced person boarding a ship. So I did the only logical thing.

As soon as the ship was about to fly up, I jump over the edge with King and hide behind a crate.

Yeah, this is not going to go well.

a/n Sorry this is so short and it's been a while but I've been trying to find motivation and I haven't really found it yet but I promise ill start updating frequently... Alex and Haley be sure to not fight over a dollar on the couch cushion. I don't know if I already used these names but its too early for this and yes I know its 5:30.