Chapter 27

Y/ns pov

After putting the fire out we sit back on the bench and I decide to let King handle it by chasing him around... I'm being held hostage by Luz and she wouldn't let me help. I get bored so I start to play thumb wars with myself. I sigh looking up when I notice Owlbert has a weird hole on his foot.

"What's that?" "That's his interlock! So he only fits under my staff. Every talisman has one!" She then had a weird look on her face as she passed out against Luz. "Welp. She's dead." Luz starts to freak out and starts to shake Eda. Luz gives up and then tries to slap her to wake up, but before her hand could make contact with her face I grabbed her hand.

"What is with you and slapping people awake lately?!" Luz drops my hand and goes into full panic mode, she starts to pace, "What if Eda died? People would blame us then we would go to jail! Living off of mushrooms then the guards will bring us once a week! But because we're from the human realm the mushrooms will mess with our stomachs and start to kill us slowly! So then we would spend 5 years of our lives stuck in prison and we would DIE NEVER SEEING MY MOM OR YOUR FRIENDS! WE WOULD DIE OFF OF MUSHROOMS! WHY COULDN'T BE A COOL DEATH!?" 

Luz starts hyperventilating and I'm unsure of what to do. I put my hands on her shoulders and I look at her dead in the eyes. I leaned closer to her face and she took a deep breath looking at my face waiting to see what I would do next. I then... started to shake the life out of her. (HA! YOU THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A ROMANTIC MOMENT WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG BISH!!)

"GET A HOLD OF YOUR SELF WOMEN! I ale=ready promised myself that I would die a noble death... choking on pizza rolls." I stop shaking her and put my arms to my side. "Eda is fine, she just passed out! Probably lack of water or ham sandwiches! Or old age is catching up with her." I back up and pointed at Eda who was now awake and confused.

"You alright Eda!?" Luz rushes over to her side. "We have to go now! Oh! And I heard what you said." "All of it?" I asked worriedly for my safety. "ALL. Of. IT." She takes off her shoe and chucks it at my head with full force. It hits my face and I fall to the ground dramatically and lay there so in a way so that I'm facing the sun. I put my hands to my head.

"I see the light!" "That's the sun." "I'm tempted to go into it! You did this to meh!" Eda rolls her eyes clearly annoyed. "NO!" King rushes over towards me and kneels near my head. "Tell me Y/n, who has killed my knight!?" I move my head slowly to look at Eda. "Eda.... has.... killed... meh~" O said dramatically. King gasps and stands glaring at Eda. "You... you" He tries to think of the right words. "You monster! And I was just about to promote her!" "Promotion?" King looks back at me, "Uh I mean... the light is getting closer!" 

"Don't go into the light! Don't worry I shall avenge you! The monster shall perish!" Eda glares at us, "The monster who lets you live in MY home for free." King stops for a moment. "Revenge... No rent... Revenge...No rent... NO RENT! Sorry, Y/n but Eda's rent is wayyy too many snails!" I gasp and start to fake cough. "With my final breath... my last words are... KING YOU TRAITOR!" 

"Ok that was sweet, NOW CAN WE GO ALREADY!? This is getting... weird." She turns around and starts walking back home when a shoe came flying at her back. It made contact and bounced back onto the ground. Eda turns towards us and glares at King. "HAHA Backstabbed!" Eda rolls her eyes before grabbing her shoe off of the ground. "Just letting you know, I know where you sleep so keep one eye open tonight." She waves the shoe in our faces, "I will strike back! It could be hours, days, weeks even before I strike!  You'll never know, this is your warning! Vengeance will be mine! PRANK WAR HAS BEGUN!" She runs off with a battle cry.

"So... about that promotion." "That was before you almost died, it was for the moment! The real promotion goes to my right-hand man, Francois!" I sat up and give a look of disappointment, "Why would you give me false hope right before I'd die!?" "To mess with you!" King runs off laughing. "King! Get back here! This means war!" I stand up and chase leaving Luz who was rolling her eyes and sighing, knowing that she was going to be in the middle of our war.

A/n The next part will be updated tomorrow then a long one right after. Hope you're having a good day! Can't wait for the episode tomorrow, and I'm not ready for owl house to go on hiatus! But don't worry some amphibian chapters coming soon! ALso good news! October is when Amphibia is coming back! Until next time on the dollar store Disney channel!