Chapter 16

Harry sat on the side, swinging his legs and watching with giggles as Gemma and Jack argued back and forth about who's decorated cupcake looked more like the King.

Harry's did of course, but he decided to stay out of it. He knew it would only end in icing smeared over his face from Gemma and a promise of no hats for a month from Jack.

"Harry." Gemma turned to him, silence filling the room. Oh no.

"Yes...?"

"Who's looks more like father?"

"Um, out of you two? Or...out of all of us?"

"Out of us two because yours is obviously the best." Gemma rolled her eyes.

"I actually think that I need to go to the toilet." Harry grimaced, pointing I've this shoulder with his thumb.

"I want the truth." Gemma moved to stand in front of the door, "I won't be upset-"

"Jack's look more like him." The words tumbled from Harry's lips.

"You little twat!" She shouted.

"Gemma! No mess please!" Jack spoke louder and she stopped from where she was about to grab at the icing.

"I'll get you later." She pointed a finger at Harry, glaring at him. "Just you wait."

"Oh no, I'm terrified!" Harry threw his hands in the air, speaking dramatically.

"You better be." She warned.

"Thank you Harry." Jack whispered. Harry grinned back at him.

"I need to make almond tarts and jam tarts." He announced, "would you like to stay and help?"

"Harry, I'm sure there will already be plenty of jam tarts." Gemma told him.

"Well, not ones that I will have made. And my jam tarts are wonderful. Oh! Do you think they will have cream teas?"

"You are not making scones as well. There will be many already. When have they not had cream teas?"

"Fine." He huffed, "but you will both help me with the tarts?"

"Only if I can have one once they're done." Gemma leaned against the wall.

"It's a deal." Harry held out a hand and Gemma shook it. "Jack? Will you help?"

"Of course I will. And unlike Gemma I don't need bribery."

"Thank you," Harry smiled, adding a whispered, "don't tell Gemma but you're my favourite."

Gemma hit Harry around the back of the head lightly, "bitch."

"Rude." Harry pouted in response.

//

"What do I wear?" Louis asked as Harry entered the stables.

"Um, clothes?" Harry responded.

"No, for tomorrow."

"No clothes?"

"Hm, you'd like that." Louis smirked.

Harry's eyes widened, "no."

"Yes." Louis returned, "anyway, I can't turn up naked. The Jubilation is a big event."

"Just wear a nice shirt and nice trousers."

"I don't own a nice shirt or nice trousers. I don't go to events. I hang around with horses and pigs and mud."

"You can borrow something of mine." Harry offered. "How does that sound?"