Chapter 3: Trying to sort you out

♤♤"Attraction is intense

Only when mystery

Is involved."♤♤

~Anonymous~

__________________________________________________________________

All of a sudden she heard people calling out to each other, and a sudden rush washing over the building.

Her head whipped to look up the stairs and she spotted some nurses talking animatedly and looking around, probably looking for someone, and that someone could be no other than her...

She cursed under her breath and quickened her pace, desperate to get to the doors when she bumped into someone who apologized quickly and she barely lifter her head.

However one exclamation from another person behind them was enough and she was instantly seized by the arm and pulled back.

Her instincts kicked in and she spun around, throwing a kick in the man's knee, making him stumble and she then jerked her hand to his throat, making him choke and step back, stunned.

Security had been alerted now, and as she turned around to run, she felt a presence behind her, someone was going to get ahold of her again.

She whirled around, already throwing a hard punch. An iron grip stopped her wrist in the air, making her freeze and snap her eyes towards the person facing her. Her eyes widened as she recognized the young man standing there.

The girl tried to get her arm out of his hold but he resisted until she stopped fighting and stared at him for a few seconds.

"You..."she breathed out, desperately searching through her memories how she knew him.

Jungkook was about to say something when two men from security grabbed her arms, steadying her. The girl jumped and instantly thrashed, kicking all she could, but they refused to let go.
Jungkook tried to stop them, and the girl recognized a strange accent in his words.

"Wait, let her go. She is just scared! I'm the family."he added firmly standing in front of them.

"You're the one who reported that the patient ran away?"

"Uh.. Yes, yes it's me."he answered, focusing on his English. "I think... medicine are strong... she is confused."

They nodded and groaned as the girl kept resisting, looking around wide eyed, terror filling up her body. She struggled, still, until she set her eyes on Jungkook once more.

She couldn't make up how she knew him, or why he intrigued her so much. Enemy? Or something like ally? He did not seem like an enemy to her. She didn't usually make up her mind that fast, but then again she didn't actually remember much.

Jungkook stared back intently, waiting for the strange girl to calm down and let them help. He was surprised to see her awake. She had been asleep for three days after her surgery during which she almost passed away, the doctor has said afterwards.