Chapter 45: The bait

♡♡"From the moment I met you ya
My life was all you ya
You're the star
That turns ordinaries into extraordinaries
One after another, everything is special
The things you're interested in, the way you walk or talk,
And every little trivial habits of yours"♡♡

♡♡"From the moment I met you yaMy life was all you yaYou're the starThat turns ordinaries into extraordinariesOne after another, everything is specialThe things you're interested in, the way you walk or talk,And every little trivial habits of your...

______________________________________________________________________________
9:40 PM that day

The boys were on fire that day and the stadium filled with people radiated the same energy as the fans screamed and cheered on all seven of them.
The boys sang with all their hearts, smiling at the responsive audience, the army bombs lighting up the entire stadium. Jungkook smiled in delight as his eyes searched the crowd for a familiar face.

She couldn't run anymore, her vision was blurred, her breathing ragged and her mind fuzzy. These hands kept her in place, blows kept coming, knocking the wind out of her.

Water, she needed water. And some air. She needed to breathe. That iron taste in her mouth made her wince but she kept it shut, set on refusing. She would not let them win. She couldn't.

______________________________________________________________________________

4 hours earlier.

"All right I'll see you around then Anna!"

"Yeah see you at the concert!"she waved just before parting.

Yuri smiled at her friend before frowning at the buzzing phone in her pocket. "Not again", she winced at the text.

Unknown:
Let's meet up.

Her frown deepened and her eyes read the text twice just to be sure she read it right. Meet up? With that person from her past? No way. This would ruin everything.

They wanted her to go back to the place she'd previously escaped. Damn that amnesia in a way, preventing her from knowing the full story. There were too many unanswered questions.

If she could find a way to remember without them knowing... but where could she find an antidote... whatever she knew and was before, seemed to attract many. She couldn't stay in the dark any longer. It would mean too much chaos.

Unknown:
So you're just going to ignore me?
You shouldn't.

A few seconds passed before another text appeared.

Unknown:
There are things I can do. Things you wouldn't like. Before it comes to that, you should come back to us.

And why the fuck would I ever do that?

Unknown:
Because that's where you belong. Also I can explain everything to you. Why you ran away, and why you decided to forget everything.