Chapter Two

*Liz's POV*

"Babe!" I said, holding my holding my arms out to Jon. "Come here!"

He smiled and wrapped his arms loosely around me. "You look good, Liz."

I smiled. "I got dressed up just for you." I pulled away and twirled around so he could see my outfit. My navy blue sun dress reached mid thigh and exposed the peacock tattoo on my left thigh.

Jon looked me up and down and then shook his head. "You're silly." Then he walked away, walking towards Austin and the rest of the guys.

Everyone seemed to be having a good time at the barbecue. Austin and Jon talked and laughed. I smiled. I loved how they got along. It meant a lot to me.

I walked over to the picnic table and sat down. After a few minutes my twin sister, Deni, came up and sat down. I smiled.

"I can sense your desperation to have sex with him from across the yard." She said.

I chuckled. "It's obvious to everyone but him." I picked at my long black nails. "We haven't had sex in 5 months. That's not normal."

Deni shrugged. "Maybe he's going through something."

"Maybe." I looked up at where Jon and the guys sat. "If he is he hasn't said anything to me."

Deni took a drink of her beer. "You guys have been together for a long time. Spice things up."

I laughed. "Denise, I've tried. He's just not into it."

She smiled. "Ask Austin to have a threesome with you guys."

I looked at her and laughed harder. "Oh my god!"

She smiled bigger and turned to look at the boys. "Austin! Come here!"

My face turned bright red and I smacked her hand. "Don't you dare!"

Austin came over and sat next to me. "What's up, Deni?"

She grinned. "Your best friend is in need of major help."

He smiled and put his arm around me. "I know. She's special." He said mockingly.

I laughed and smacked him in the ribs. "Fuck off."

Deni motioned towards me. "Have a threesome with her and Jon."

Austin's eyes grew wide and he laughed. "What!"

Deni shugged. "Lizzie needs something spicy."

I laughed and shook my head. "You're an asshole."

Austin calmed himself down and looked at me, still smiling. "Are you guys fighting?"

I shook my head. "No. We just haven't had sex in a few months and it's making me nervous."

He smiled bigger. "Let him put it in your butt."

I rolled my eyes. "No way. No butt stuff."

He tilted his head to the side a little. "I thought you were a freak?"

I smiled. "Shutup."

Austin's hand ran down my hand and he squeezed my butt. "Can I put it in your butt?"

I smacked him and laughed. "Fuck off, dude."

He smiled and stood up. "Can't blame a guy for asking." He winked at Deni and walked away.

Deni smiled at me. "You two should get married."

I smiled. "Everyone says that. But no way. We don't feel for eachother that way."

She laughed and stood up. "You're oblivious." She walked away.

---
*later that night*

Jon and I laid in bed, watching tv. I had put on my best lingerie and he was completely ignoring me.

"Baby, turn the tv off." I said, kissing his neck.

He didn't move. "This is my favorite episode though."

I sat up and smiled. "I'll take your mind off it."

He glanced at me. "Maybe tomorrow."

I was getting annoyed. "Please, baby? I miss you." I straddled his lap and kissed him.

He smiled and patted my thigh. "I don't want to, babe. Sorry."

I sighed and got off him, going to my bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself. I was pretty. And I had a nice body. Was he not attracted to me anymore?

I pulled off my lingerie and looked at my reflection. I had "thick" but I had nice big hips, a big butt, tiny waist and a flat stomach, my boobs were DD cups. Why didn't want me?

I groaned and pulled my mid thigh length pink silk robe on and walked out, walking past Jon and leaving the room. I heard Austin's TV on and I went in his room, shutting the door behind me.

He looked at me. "You okay?"

I nodded and crawled into his bed, getting under the covers. "Jon still won't have sex with me."

Austin frowned. "Really?"

I nodded and sighed. "Austin?" I looked at him. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

He nodded. "Yeah." He nodded again. "I think you're one of the most beautiful creatures I've ever seen roam this planet."

"Then why doesn't he want me?" I asked.

Austin shrugged. "Maybe he's lost his mind." He looked at the tv. "He must've. To not want to have sex with you is crazy."

I sighed and laid down and watched tv with Austin. We were silent for awhile. He rubbed my back softly and after a few minutes I was completely relaxed. That was the thing about Austin. I was always relaxed around him. I was comfortable to be myself. I was so lucky to have a friend like him.