Chapter Twenty Four

*Austin's POV*
*2 months later*

"Here, sweetie. You have to push your hand down all the way." Liz said, helping Ray.

We were babysitting while Mel and Leo were at the doctors and we were doing crafts. The girls wanted to make hand prints for Leo to hang in his office.

"Uncle Aussy I need more paint." Aly said.

I poured more orange paint on the paper plate in front of her. "Is that good."

"Yes, thank you." She said, pressing her tiny hand in the paint and then pressing it onto the white paper.

I smiled. "Good job."

"Look at mine, Uncle!" Ray said.

I looked at her paper and smiled bigger. "Beautiful, Ray." I grabbed a piece of paper and copied Aly's movements, leaving my handprint on the paper.

Liz stood up and walked over to the counter, taking a drink of her water. I smiled at her. "Baby, come here." I said.

She walked over and smiled at me. "Awe, babe. You're doing handprints too?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Do yours next to mine."

She chuckled. "Okay." She pressed her hand into pink paint, and then onto the paper, next to mine. Then she kissed me and looked at the girls. "Okay, girls. Come on and let's get washed up so we can eat dinner."

The girls ran to the bathroom and Liz and I washed our hands in the kitchen sink. Then Liz went over to the table and picked up our paintings and setting them on the counter.

I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. "You're gonna be such a good mom, baby."

She turned and smiled. "After we're married."

I nodded. "Of course. Speaking of marriage, have we set a date yet?"

"Well, you get back from tour November 1st, so I was thinking November 21. It'll give you sometime to get settled in." She said, patting my chest. "I scheduled you a tux fitting for the 15th. And I'll be looking at dresses while you're gone." She smiled. "I got it all figured out, baby."

I smiled and kissed her. "God, you're amazing."

The girls came in and sat at the table. "What's for dinner, Auntie Liz?"

---
*2 months later*
*Liz's POV*

"Lizzy, you look beautiful." Mom said, wiping a tear away.

I smiled at my reflection in the huge mirror. "I really do." I smoothed out the lace of the beautiful wedding dress. "This is it, Mom." I turned to her and my sisters. "This is my dress."

Mel wiped her tears away and stood up, smiling and coming up and hugging me. "I can't believe you're getting married."

I blinked away tears. "I can't believe it either." I turned back to the mirror and smiled. "I don't even care what people are saying. I'm finally marrying my soulmate."

Mom came up and stood beside me, slipping her arm around my waist. "And you're in the most amazing dress."

Olivia came up and pulled my hair back, smoothing it out. Deni came up behind her and put a beautiful veil on my head.

Mom started crying again and smiled. "By little girl is growing up too fast."

Deni chuckled. "Mom, she's 26."

Mom hugged me. "I'm so proud of you."

I smiled. That was the first time she ever said that to me. "Thanks, mommy." I said, hugging her.

She pulled away. "I need more champagne." She hurried off to the other room.

My sisters stood around me and we all looked in the mirror. Deni reached over and took my hand. "Liz, you know you're gonna have to take the dress off eventually so we can buy it."

I smiled. "But I look so beautiful."

Mel patted my back. "You always look beautiful."

I looked at her. "Can you believe I'm getting married in a month?" I looked back at my reflection. "In exactly 30 days, I will be walking down the aisle to finally marry Austin Robert Carlile." I smiled. "I will finally be Elizabeth Carlile."

Deni grinned. "Remember when we were in junior high and you would right his name all over your notebook."

I chuckled. "Yeah."

Olivia smacked my butt. "Okay. Time to get out of this dress."

I sighed and did one final twirl in front of the mirror. "Okay. Come help me." I said to Olivia.